۪۫❁ཻུ۪۪┊ TWO

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥SEXY TIME WITH A MANIAC?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☪︎⋆˚

YOU BOTH STEPPED INTO THE SURPRISINGLY CLEAN DORM.

"Monoma-Kun, what did you mean by doing something 'interesting'?" You asked slowly walking towards your bed, hearing the wooden door closing behind you, along with a familiar sound of the doorknob locking.

There was a moment of silence that made you stop in your tracks, "Monoma-kun—"

You were cut off by a pair of soft lips the moment you turn around to see if he was still there.

Your eyes widened.

THE MONOMA NEITO WAS KISSING YOU.

You stumbled slightly, luckily not enough to make you both fall onto the hard floor.

Both his arms found there way to your waist, pulling you closer to him.

You melted into the kiss sooner than expected.

SO THIS IS WHAT HE WAS TALKING ABOUT?

He forced you to walk backward as he walked forwards, both falling onto your slightly cold bed causing you to lightly push him away for air.

"This is what you were talking about..?" You panted the feeling of his lips on yours lingered on your wet lips as a tingling sensation.

"Wasn't it obvious?" He smiled leaning down to leave a small kiss on your plump red lips.

"Now that I look back on it. It does" You giggle one hand playing with his already messed up hair, the other resting on his shoulder.

His forehead rested on yours forcing you to look into his icy blue eyes.

The hands that rested on your hips began to slowly make their way down to your thighs.

"Do you want me to—"

"Yes," You said almost immediately surprising the guy on top of you.

His warm smile turning into the mischievous smirk he had on when he told you the both of you were going to do something 'interesting.

He lowered himself till he was at eye level with your throbbing pussy.

His lips brushed against your inner thighs. Kissing the sensitive skin gently.

His wet tongue ran up stopping below just as it reached your knee. You swore he could hear your heartbeat.

"Monoma.." You moaned yearning for him to fill you up.

"Hmm?" He hummed biting a chunk of your skin.

"Please...Just fuck me already" You panted a pink hue on your cheeks, embarrassed after saying that out loud.

"Whatever you desire, Sweet Cheeks, I will do"

And that was just the beginning of the enjoyable and loud night.

A/N: omg this was sorta embarrassing to write