Chapter 1: Meeting the boss.

I got up by the sound of my alarm, went to the shower, and came back within 5 minutes. It's the first day of her work and I can't afford to get late. Then she went to my huge closet and picked my favorite black outfit with sparkles in it. It just fitted me perfectly. Oh sorry for not introducing myself!

Hi, I'm Kim Mia and I'm 20 years old.  Apparently I am living with my elder brother who has been taking care of me since our parents passed away. They passed away when I was eight. So the only people who were left with me were my brother and my best friend, Jimin. But, my Best friend Jimin had to go to America and start his career as a singer and dancer.

It was really hard for both of us to separate but he promised me he would come back soon so I am happy just waiting for him.

Now I am living with my most handsome brother, Kim Seokjin who is also known as Jin. He looks after me, just like a father filling the void our father left. He is like the most precious thing I never want to lose.

Though he can be annoying sometimes but it won't change the fact that he is the best brother anyone could ask for. I just love him a lot.

God! I'm getting late for my first day in Jeon's company. I'm nervous. Wish me, good luck guys. Byeee. I wore a light brown high heel and took my Louis Vuitton handbag matching my outfit and then curled my long hair.

Applying some light makeup. I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I looked beautiful and sighed as it was my first day at the job. I stepped off my room and went downstairs. I saw my big brother making breakfast.

"Good morning, Oppa," I said.

"Morning, my little bear, "Jin replied.

"Oppa(big brother), stop calling me little bear, I'm all grown up now" I whined.

"But you are still my little sister right so I have the right to call you little bear," Jin said

"Ugh ... Fine. So what are you making Oppa?" I asked. "Well, I'm doing your favorite dish" Jin said. I was happy seeing home flipping pancakes. My mouth watered at this sight.

"Here you go". Jin plated and passed the food to me.His cooking is delicious. " Amazing right?" I nod my head as a yes and he smiled.

"Yeah, yeah I know," I said.

"So has Jimin called you today?" Jin questioned me but shook my head negative as I couldn't speak mouthful.

"No. He hasn't" I said swallowing the food. I was a bit sad though but I brushed it off my mind.

"Aren't you getting late for your office?" Oppa Jin asked pointing at the time on his watch.

" Oops,  I'm gonna be late" I stood up  from my seat and took my bag. I kissed his cheek and left the house.

"Bye, little bear! be careful," Jin waved at me.  I walked to the bus station and it was taking so long for the bus to arrive. Did I miss the bus? Sighing  I decided to walk to the company.

Walking was really a bad option because it was getting late. Very very late. It's my first day of work. I can't afford to get scolded by my boss Jeon Jungkook but looking at my watch I knew today I won't reach there on time.
______________________________________________________________________________
Jeon Jungkook is the CEO of Jeon's company. He took over when his father died. Now it had been four years since he took the CEO's position. Jungkook was going through his files. The files were missing and there were errors that needed to be corrected.

He was getting frustrated because those were the files he had asked to be corrected so he called in his secretary, Lisa.

Lisa has been his secretary since she moved to Korea and they both have been friends with his hyungs( big brothers) Kim Taehyung ( Aka, Tae), Min Yoongi ( known as Suga), and Jung Hoseok ( literally known as Jhope).