Chapter 1

A/N: hey!! So this is my first book its going to be a little rusty sooooo don't judge please!! A little FYI before you read. This ' will be for the characters thoughts are said in head and this " will be fore dialogue!! Anyway Enjoy!!! Cx
----------------------------

Sara:

Each day was getting lonier and lonier as i watched my 2 only friends get boyfriends and girlfriends. Man I wish i had a boyfriend or something, maybe more friends? 'Hmmm yea! Starting tomorrow ill talk to people more at school and make more friends!'

----------------------------

School starts today, I sure am scared. Today is the day I come out of my shell and into the so called "getting a social life."

I walked into the school building and the sound of the cheerleads high pitched voices filled my ears. 'God I hated cheerleads!' But I will have to deal with them if I wanted to keep my promise. Sadly I hear them practice everyday because the table I sit at in the mornings is right by them. I look over to find my friend Carson sitting at the table doing his "Normal Math." I hated easy math that the Average kids get its too easy!

"Hey" I greeted him staring down at his math paper. Every answer was wrong...

"Wasup! How are you!!" He greeted back.

"Nothing much, do you need help with that math? I couldn't help bur notice it was all wrong." i said. He game me a glare Like he always does when i tell him hes wrong.

"No! Im fine! I can do it myself!" He snapped while erasing everything he had just done. He can be soo stubborn sometimes like really gosh. He also takes things too seriously.

"Sooo its a new semester whats your secduel?" I asked.

"I have one class with you" he deadpanned. "But you can look at it anyway." He said again, he seemed irritated.

Scanning over his sceduel was borning he has only 1 advanced class that we have together, whitch was Ap Science. That was the only thing he was good at inside school.

"Coolio! I hope we are lab partners in science together!" I beamed. He was good at science not to mention kinda hot but thats a secrect only i know. "Hey! I forgot to tell you; im going to try and get more friends today! So don't judge me!" I cooed

"Saras doing wa?!?! Carson and leah say at the same time. As leah walks up placeing her binder on the table.

"Im getting a social life!" I announced getting up on the chair and raising my fists into the air smileing ear to ear. Im really doing this its happening!

"Awes-" leah was interpreted by the bell. School has officially started!!

------------------------------

"Okay class find your seats in five while i go get some coffee!!" Mrs. Willson cooed jogging out the classroom. She drinks way too much coffee! I swear if the world ran out of coffee she would die! Anyways gotta find my seat. Her seating chart was hard to read but I figured it out in time. I peered over to who was my desk partner it was Alex Green the huge nerd besides me. 'Lets give it a go, im going to talk to him!!!' I walked over to greet him.

"Hi im your desk partner! Nice to meet you im Sara!" I greeted.

"Oh... hey...." he quietly said with a sly smile pushing up his thickly framed glasses. I noticed his figure and checked him out 'Mmmm hotness' I thought.

"So how are you!" I asked.

"Good... i forgot to tell you my name huh??? Well its Alex. And I like your shirt." He replied smileing scoping out my soul eater shirt, i couldn't help but smile at the complement. He likes anime and is a nerd we will be great friends!!!