KAYE TIGRA THE BEGINNING part 2

Chapter 5

THE ADVENTURE BEGINS

 Kaye ready her spear and shield and she start to find her father. When she is far away from her home, she is not afraid even the trees are dead, the crows and the clouds are dark and raining. Suddenly, she sung but every sing, the lightning striking at her and she stop to hide from the little cave to rest for a moment. Soon In field, Kaye was happy because to its first time own adventure and freedom. She jumped to the grass and play until she is finished and walk again. While she's walking, there is someone calling at her.

   "Hey kid" the weak old Living tree said.

   "Who are you?" Kaye said surprised.

   "I'm Living tree" he said.

   "Why you are alone, you're the only one tree who lived here?" she asked.

   "Yes... I grow up here all by myself but there's a witch keep and cares me. But now I'm old but weak." he said.

   "So where is the witch guards and keeps you?" she asked again.

   "I don't know what happened, she's not visiting me now" and the Living tree touch his heart and became weak.

   "Well... I think this time... I'll be rest for a long time or I will be died... Even summer... My water will be empty... Soon, the termite will live in my body" he said weak.

   "Don't worry I have a plan on this" she said.

 She think and goes to the river before that, she gets her shield to get some water. She asked to dig for a moment in front of the Living tree to make a pond. Kaye quickly fill up the pond and soon she dig again to flow the water all around the Living tree's root so that, the water will be continue to flow and never to be empty any longer. Suddenly, the Living tree lived strong and healthy again instead.

   "Thank you Kid I'm feeling strong again." he said.

   "You're welcome" she replied.

   "By the way there's someone wants to help me too. He gave me some little water before he leaved because he is on the rush. He is like you, he is kind too" he said.

   Kaye is asking for a moment because she was expecting to someone person who leaved the Tiger land to visit his family "Tell me who's the person you have talking for?"

   "I remember his appearance. His ears and tail are black, his jacket is brown--"

   "Sweater... His scarf is brown with sharp pointed black too?!" she said

   "Do you know who is?" he asked.

   "Yep I know who he is... Zark my worst friend he always calling me kitten and weird. We fought more times in our classes." she said.

   "It's too bad to fight with a girl and a boy or he has a crush or something feelings at you."

   "I guess... Well I think I want to go, I want my father back because he was captured from the Dark castle-- YOU'RE WELCOME!," she start to run while she is giving welcome to her old friend.

   "Dark Castle... That's dangerous place. Okay and you give me a big chance to live but I had some offer for you soon... Thank you Am...Ahh-- he shouted and Kaye heard his says.

   "Kaye Tigra!" Kaye shouted her name and leaved.

 Chapter 6

MEW GREEN FOREST