Chapter 3

Shuichi's POV

"Wait, WHAT?!" I say.

Kirumi confirmed my suspicions and my so-called accusation or testimony. I'm just surprised that he or she (which one do I use now?) didn't lie about it. I mean, I don't blame Kokichi, there's no point in lying, or else you'd look like a big ole pervert.

Now that I think about it, Kokichi's voice has always been too high pitched for a male, and his actions aren't what males naturally would do. Barely males cross their legs fully when they sit. Kokichi probably wears a binder. 

"Shuichi? Can you take Kokichi back to the room, please?" Kirumi asks. 

"O-Okay..." 

I look down at Kokichi, debating how I should carry her now. I decide to carry Kokichi bridal style. I blush at the fact that I'm carrying her this way. I didn't want to carry her over my back. It would make me blush more. Think about it. I don't want a girl's knockers to rest on my back, especially when she's not my girlfriend.

"Huh?" I look down to see Kokichi wide awake.

"Rise and Shine." I jokingly said. Kokichi notices how I was carrying her then immediatley becomes as red as a tomato. 

"I can walk myself." Kokichi said as she hops off my arms but struggles to keep a straight posture. 

"Are you sure you don't want me to carry you?" I ask. To be honest, I'm very concerned.

"Nah, I'm fine..." Kokichi pouts.

I saw her open her dorm room and locked the doors. I then walk away to the cafeteria, hoping to give Kaito a piece of my mind.

Kokichi's POV

Damn that Kaito. He really had to punch me right there. in the middle of my chest. Sure, any regular male will shake it off eventually, but here's the thing. Us women are sensitive there. Bumped into the wall but your knockers are big? Pain. Get hit on your chest. Pain. The fact that he hit the very center it it. Really? Pain. 
can't this idiot drink his woman respect juice? But then again, he doesn't know it. So it's kinda my fault as well. 

'Oh Kokichi, why didn't you lie about it?' Here's the thing. I don't like being called a pervert, so if I lie about it, I'd be called a pervert. I know, I know. 'Wasn't your big plan is to have everyone hate you?' Well yes, but being called a pervert isn't the way I wanted it to be. No way around it. None, Nada. 

They won't believe me anyways. They'll think I'm lying and it's just a prank. But this stupid luminary of the idiots just so happened to punch me right there, while Kirumi inspects me. Great! Just, great! This sucks. Now Monokuma will probably change out my clothes or something. Then people will start to like me more. Then my plan has failed. That's not the way I wanted it to be like. Then how about I try the opposite...
Nah, thats too boring. Well then. This is actully interesting. A bit too cliche'd if you ask me. The antagonist was doing well until WHAM! Their major secret is exposed. 

Very cliche.

I just want to see how this turns out.