A/N (must read)

Ah yes, the classic starter A/N.

To clear things, like when this takes place, I have a few words.

I put a mature tag on just because I feel like there should be one for scenes where how Shuichi finds out etc.
(i just realized I may have spoiled it for you)
BUT! That doesn't mean there's smut or lemon in here. Which there will be none. If you want smut, might as well go somewhere else.
I'm sorry if I may upset you anywhere in this story.

Now for some things you need to know.
-This story takes place at the same time as the previous book. Or in other words, the time when they got motives after Rantaro and Kaede's death.
-I feel bad for Kaito so he won't be THAT idiotic as people portray him, I mean cmon guys, give the guy a chance. So say bye to the idiotic Kaito, you all love. Introducing Kaito 2,0! He is slightly smarter, drinks bully juice every day (that was the price for the smarter Kaito TvT) 
-Shuichi's more confident.
-Also, I won't be making motives, It will come naturally. So don't expect the Cliche monokuma's motives.
-none of the danganronpa characters you see here are mine / my personal O.C  (just to avoid copyright)
-NONE of the art is mine. Especially the cover, for I, Author-chan, Can't draw well.

Ok!

BYE BYE BYE!
(if you get the reference you are a legend!)

Also: I may or may not be able to post the 1st chapter tonight so, just wait for tomorrow. You can think about this as the pre-premiere!
~Author-chan (Or whatever you wanna call me)