Chapter 4

Hinata's POV

We were let go after about an hour. "What did you guys say?" I ask them. "That we were all hanging out together, walking around an playing volleyball." Kuroo said. "Yea, exactly." "Did they ask you any weird questions?" "Uh, no." "Not really." "Well, there was these few questions." Kenma said. "What." "He asked me how long I knew you, did I know you were in a police car twice, asked me what school I go to and yea." "Hmm. Anyways, do you think you know why?" Kenma opened his mouth, put I put up my finger. I squat down, and draw in the dirt.

'They are onto us. Possibly, there could be a wire on me. I need to go.' I didn't even look at what I was drawing. But they nodded. "Ight guys, I am going to go take a shower. See ya later. But wait, can I have a ride home?" "Yea, sure. Come on Hinata; I can take ya home." He winks at me. I smile. "Okay, thanks Atsumu and Osamu." "My car is just around the corner." I knew what exactly was going to happen.

When we were on an abandoned road, he slowed down. "Hinata, and Atsumu, get out." "What? Why?" I ask him. "Just do it." I open the door, and we both get out. I turned to Atsumu, looking worried. "What is he doing?" "Dunno-" then the car crashes. "Osamu?!" I scream. I knew he was going to survive. We do these crazy stunts every day honestly. I run over to the car. It hit a tree, and the air bags went off.

When we opened the door, he was smiling. "Jesus. That was thrilling." He said. His head had a gash in it. "Damn you. Your an adrenaline junky. Now stand up so I can beat your ass." I say, and he tries but he couldn't. "I think I am honestly trapped. Help me guys, come on." He holds out his arm, and we tug on it. We pull him out, and we hear sirens.

"What? Why?" Then I acted like it hit me. "Did he out a wire and a camera on me!? Sly trick. Now to just find the camera and wire." I dig through my hair. Nothing. I start to take off my shirt. I turn my back to the twins, not really wanting anyone to see my tattoos. I shake it, and there pops out a tiny camera. "There we go. Now to find the wire." I out my shirt back on, and then I check my pockets. Nothing.

I pick back up the camera. "You are really sly mister. I bet you thought I was going to do something bad, huh. Nope. Sorry, ain't got anything on me. Anyways, bye bye~." I crush the tiny camera with my finger tips. Betting that they were freaking out.

Surprisingly, he had little to no damage. I mean like, the doctors checked him out, nothing wrong. I will quote; 'Suicidal Maniac'. "Your really out of your mind. Now get your ass up. Come on. We are leaving." "Yea yea whatever Shoyo." "Shoyo? Shoyo? You don't have permission to call me that yet, Oasmu." "Oh, damn. You pissed him off. Maybe we should stay close to the hospital, you might break your bones."

We got out of the hospital, to be greeted by a police officer. "Hello you three. I need to speak to you guys again." I lean over to them. "Do you think we should go, or refuse?" "Refuse." "Sorry sir, but we already talked today. What else more do you want? You put a camera on me, and a wire, so you think I am hiding something. We crashed the car on purpose, to see if there was any sort of wire on us. There was one on me. So, we gotta go. Were tired. Goodnight."

"If you don't go, your going to become the top suspects." I stop walking. "Yea, and? We know what happened, and what we did. But, do you?"

We continued walking.