Chapter 7

Hinata's POV

They sat there, just thinking about who I would kill, or what gang I would be in.

"I think I figured out what gang he's in.." Suga said.

"What gang?"

"Blood moon reapers... The skull, and the moon. He hates criminals, he never really does hang out with anyone on the team. The people who die are usually from a sharp object, or gun shots. There are cards that are sharp enough to cut someone... Sharp enough to slit a throat. He always has a pair of cards in his backpack too.."

"Oh my god.."

That was my cue. I stood up. I took out the ear piece.

"Where are you going Hinata?"

".. To answer their questions." I walk over to their table.

"Who are you?" Dachi asks me.

I pull off the wig. "Hi. I was listening to your conversation."

Their eyes widen. "W-What? Why?" Noya asked.

"Look, if I tell you the truth, your going to have to promise to keep it a secret."

"Wait.. Are you?.."

"Yes, Noya. Kenma! Get your ass over here!" He stands up, and walks over.

"Him too?.." Suga asks.

"Yea."

"What position are you then?" Dachi said with his head down.

"... He's the boss." Kenma said.

"R-Really?.. Wow.." Suga said. "Your the most wanted person in Japan right now.."

"Look, you have to keep this under wraps. Otherwise I will have to kill you. I don't want to. Your like my family, I can even pay you. You are going to be protected. So is everyone I know and love, they aren't involved. Yachi wants to be involved, but she can't be. She is too weak yet, I don't want her death to be for nothing."

"How did she find out before us?" Noya asked.

"She followed me. She like my personal stalker. Like how she's over there in the tall black hat pretending to be hiding. She listening in right now." I say, not changing my facial expression.

"Oh wow.. Uh, who is all in the gang?.."

"Oh, do you really think I would tell you that unless you came with me? We have to make sure that our secret doesn't get out."

"How do you know you won't kill us?" Noya asked.

".. You don't have a choice here. Look, I could have killed you right here, with a bomb. When we get into the car, I will lay out the weapons I have right now. Along with Kenma."

He nudges me. "Come on, why."

"Do you want me to slap you again? Do what I tell you to. Then maybe we can do what you wanna do."

"Ugh, fine."

"Good. Now follow me, and quickly before I change my mind." They slowly stand up.

I am going to regret this.. I think of them like family.. I didn't want them to get involved, or even know. This sucks. We walk past the car that we used. We walk into an alleyway.

"Uh, where are we going?" Suga asked.

"My limo. Right there. Now in."

"Never thought that you would have a limo.. Or this is the way I would get into a limo.." Noya said.