Jack & Gabrielle

Gabrielle POV

I walked down the street with my headphones in. I walked to the edge of the woods. The usual short cut to my favorite store. I strolled into the woods but something wasn't right. I felt that i was being followed.

I continued on for a few until i realized that I was lost. I turned to see 8 pairs of bright green eyes surrounding me. They got closer to me and they growled at me. I took a step backwards and tripped over the root of a tree. The growling came closer to me. Until I heard a lower growl right next to me. I looked to see bright purple eyes peer into mine. i stiffened as the pair of eyes turned back to the growling green ones.

"Leave now before I tell your mates that you are here." the now familiar voice said.

"She must die. Our mates have lost interest in us. They all want her. Even you our Alpha are here defending her." One of the scary girls said.

"She is innocent. No harm should come to her. If anyone is to blame it is me for allowing her to go on living here for so long." He spoke trying to reason with them.

What in the world is going on? Just calm down and be quiet. I'll make sure that you won't get hurt. Who are you? Why are you here?

"LEAVE. Your Alpha commands you to do so." He snarled causing the girls to leave.

"Thank you." I said weakly. Jack walked over to a log. I stood and looking at him taking in allof his features. A sweet smell hit my nose. I inhaled deeply and saw that Jack was the source of this magical smell.

"Hey, why dont we go into the city?" Jack suggested. I nodded very excited for some reason.

Jack POV

We went to the subway station about a mile away before taking the train to times square. We walked around i mainly just took pictures of me and her. She saw this candy store and ran in there dragging me with her.

"Jack, its a giant gummy bear. Oh my goodness, look at this jawbreaker." She said holding up a jaw breaker the size of her palm.

"That is made to break jaws." i chuckled. i felt so happy and my wolf was just doing backflips. M-mat~

"Take a picture of me. "

I took a picture of her with the jawbreaker. She bought the giant gummy bear. We took a selfie of us biting the bears ears. Then a lady with a dog walked up to us. Or a least Gabby thought it was a dog. It was actually a werewolf slave. Werewolves who break extreme wolf laws are sold by their pack to rich people and "pure breed" dogs.

"Can i pet your dog?" Gabby asked as nicely as possible.

"Sure be careful though." The lady smiled kindly.

When she went to pet it, my wolf almost pounced on the poor slave.

"Hey you! Watch it bubby! That's my girl!" I sent to the wolf using telekinesis.

"A wolf mated with a human only happens once every thousand years. Have caution for the human one is in great danger. " the wolf sent back before being pulled away from us by his owner.

I thought about the whole thing for a while. Was that what my wolf was trying to say? Are Gabrielle and I mates? It's not like humans and wolves haven't been mated. What about LA boy though? I mean he would be mated to Gabrielle most likely. Then again mating really doesn't work like that.

" Hey, why are you so frowny faced all of a sudden?" Gabrielle hopped on to my back.

"No reason, now why are you on my back?"

"I dont know just felt like it. Hey i dont have a picture of you.I have to take one. Go stand over there." She hopped off of my back.

"Smile bigger." She squeaked before snapping a picture.

"Its getting late. We have school tomorrow."

"Fine, partypooper." she groaned before walking back to the direction of the train.

We got on the train and it was empty. We sat in silence until I decided to do something very bold.

" Hey Jac-" I cut her off with a kiss. She kissed back gently.

It was different from the kisses I would get from Payton. It wasn't lustful. Instead in was slow and passionate like you could feel the others feelings.

"M-M-MATE." My wolf growled wanting more than just kissing but I didn't allow that.

"Wait for the choosing. Then we will see who my mate is." I growled at my inner wolf.
°°°

OKAY THIS STORY IS KINDA WEIRD NOW BUT I KNOW WHERE IT IS GOING.