Chapter 15

He watched me like a hawk, every move, every breathe, every blink.

"Stop staring. Your making me uncomfortable." I said with a sigh.

He chuckled, "Your too pretty." He said walking up behind me and snaking his arms around my waist. "And I think I should punish you.." His husky voice said.

"Why is that, Alpha?" I asked. He growled causing me to smirk. "Jack is an asshole-"

"He's dead."

"W-What!?"

"I tore off his limbs." Kendall said with a shrug as he walked to the bed. I started to breathe really heavy.

"You, you, you killed him?" I stuttured like a 3 year old. He nodded casually. I ran and got on top of him pounding on his chest. "God damn it Ken I told you not to kill him!" I yelled as I kept pounding. In a blink, he flipped us over so I was on the bottom, he pinned my hands above my head.

"What did you expect! He hurt you, he touched what was mine!"

"Kendall you're hurting me." I said as I felt a bruise forming. His eyes were now black.

"Dont fucking yell at me for something that was your fault!"

"My fault!?" I screamed trying to get my hands out of his one hand. His other hand roamed my body. I bit my lip, trying not to moan or say anything I would regret.

"Dont do that." He growled.

"Wh-"

"Bite your lip." He growled, his hand stopping at my neck. He rubbed circles on my sweet spot, I kept biting my lip. "I said stop."

"I cant." I tried to say but it came out as a moan. I bit my lip again, keeping it in between my teeth.

"Im gonna keep doing this until I hear you moan." He growled. "Or I could do this." His head went in between the crook of my neck as he started to suck and kiss my sweet spot. I bit my bottom lip harder, hot liquid started dripping from my teeth.

"Kendall.." I moaned. He growled lifting his head.

"That was-"

"Ryder.." I moaned louder. He stared at me shocked, a smirk crept over his face. "Oh.. when Im done-"

"Enough." I growled. I finally got my hands out of his and slipped from under him.

"Rosella." He growled. I shook my head, running my fingers through my hair.

"I cant believe you just did that." I growled wiping my bottom lip, blood. I glared at him, turning around, and walking out the door. He grabbed my waist and threw me over his shoulder. "Kendall stop!"

"No." He said flatly. "Im going to mark you."

"No!" I screamed trying to get off his shoulder. I heard him chuckle.

"Oh my Rosey, I have waited much to long for this." He said throwing me on the bed. I shook my head. I lifted up my hand and pushed him to the side with my powers. I ran out the door and down the stairs, he was close behind. "Dont use your powers." He used alpha tone, Ryder taking over.

"Go away!" I screamed running faster. I couldnt use my powers so I was doomed. He tackled me pinning me down with one hand. His face went to the crook of my neck. I screamed, trying to push him off. I heard his K-9's slide, then a piercing pain shot through my body.

What once was pain quickly vanished and was taken over with pleasure. I hated him, I want him to leave. "I want to go home."

"You are home." He growled.

"I want my mother!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. In a flash Kendall was taken off me and thrown to a tree. I breathed heavy as I saw my mother standing there with a smirk on her face.

"You called?" She asked. I nodded getting up and staring at Kendall. "You marked her under her will?"

Kendall laughed while wiping blood away from his lip. "I did."

"I should rip off your head!" She growled putting me behind her. I stood still, looking over my moms shoulder. He was now on his feet and holding his hands like a fist.

"Dont hide her from me. She is mine now." He started prowling at me and my mother, with one snap of my fingers he was lifted from the ground and dangling upside down. I stepped away from my mother.

"You are not the Kendall I fell in love with!" I screamed. He blinked a couple times, his once black eyes were now back to his regular blue ones.

"Oh my god.." He mumbled. "Oh my god Rosey-"

"Until you get control of Ryder again I'm not speaking to you." I growled stomping back towards the pack house. "Thank you mother!" I screamed.

Oh my Mate, you have a lot of work to do.