Lemon/ Broken Yuno x Reader - Just Let Me

TW// Dub-con (dubious consent), unprotected, forced, out of character Yuno at 100%, yandere Yuno at 50%.

This chapter is not for the weak hearted nor the sensitive. This was also sickly inspired by Oyasumi Punpun chapter 50. I'm so sorry for writing this, it just popped in my head and I'm quite sad as of right now. My head has not been in the right mind space recently. This also is written very badly, like I said, I'm not at my best right now.

Word Count- 3368

-

"Y/N, would you mind coming to my room for a moment? I want to speak to you about something." Yuno asked his subordinate with a tired look on his face who did nothing but nodded at his strange question.

It's quite strange to ask sometime to come to your room and not somewhere else private to talk when you're in your squad's headquarters. Y/N over here is a smart but light thinker, she doesn't seem to put much thought into things even though the situation could be quite weird.

"Okay... but why you're room specifically? Wouldn't somewhere near the fountain be nice?" She asked her vice-captain, raising an eyebrow which made Yuno frown a bit in irritation.

"That doesn't matter. Now let's go." Yuno said, harshly grabbing onto Y/N's right arm, making her wince in pain. She didn't bother interrogating him anymore since it seemed like the black-haired boy was in a bad mood. Yuno continued dragging her to him which was right down the hallway.

Yuno has been through a sudden change of emotional changes and mood swings lately, this week has been a rough one. The missions he went on were quite bittersweet, he saw a lot of innocent people die, and a lot of reports of children going missing which he quickly solved but that didn't change the fact that he was emotional. And his obsession for Y/N didn't make it any better. He's been obsessed with Y/N ever since the aftermath of the elf invasion after she treated his wounds and gave him some advice. Quite strange for someone to fall madly in love over something like that, even though she was just helping him in Y/N's eyes.

They finally made it into Yuno's room.

"Why don't you sit down on my bed, take off your boots and robe as well. Make yourself comfortable while you stay here." Yuno suggested to Y/N.

"Uh... Okay." She muttered in confusion. As she started to focus on taking off her boots, she didn't hear the sound of Yuno locking the door before he walked over his bed and sat right next to Y/N.

"I see there are small bags under your eyes and that you've taken your robe and cape off. Is there some wrong, vice-captain? You've seemed very down and tense lately..." Y/N pointed out to Yuno who was taking off his boots as well.

"Yeah, the missions I've been going on haven't been quite stressful lately and thought I could ask you if you could comfort me on that." Yuno sighed, flopping backwards on his bed, hoping that Y/N would react to his actions.

Y/N raised an eyebrow at his words. She was perplexed that Yuno would ask her to comfort him because Yuno doesn't really ask anyone for help, nor uses the word "comfort" when he needs help with anything.

"Comfort? Why comfort you though? Do you feel lonely or something? Did you receive some sad news from the church? You can tell me what happened, vice-captain." Y/N said, crawling over to him, staring at him.

"It's... it's... a lot... and it just made me feel a bit lonely here and don't want to go back to the church for them to overreact..." Yuno sighed again. Y/N sat down on the bed and against the wall, next to Yuno's spread out body. She gave him a concerned stare again as she tried to think of something to say to Yuno to make him feel better or cheer him up.