Chapter 1

My senior year. My last church retreat. My last year with him, before he went to college.

Arriving at camp I saw him. His neon shorts and oriole jersey against his Italian glistening skin had me at first sight.
I know I had no chance with him. He was a private school boy, his family was rich. A classic straight boy which I had no chance with.
Checking into camp I was directed to my cabin. My cabin was with the him. I prayed he wouldn't hear me calling his name in my dreams. Entering the cabin I let the door slam behind me. "Way to go Carter" it was Silas. My name coming from his lips made me feel an electric shock through my entire body. I didn't realize I was frozen. " Carter? , are you gonna go freak".
"Ye.. yea... yeah" I said
I made my way to the closet bunk I could find. I wasn't able to focus after that interaction. I sat down in my bunk staring at my open toed sandles.
"I can't believe my stupid father had to get here late." Said Silus.
"Guess I have to bunk with you" he said frowning.
"Top or bottom, Carter"
"Uh... top"
Silus threw his bags with ease into the bottom bunk. I tried to throw my sleeping bag and pillow up but ended up hitting Nathan with them.
"You need help with that?" Silus said
"Yes, ple...please" I said, astonished by his beauty.
I went to go grab for my pillow to give to him But, our hands grazed each other's. His skin was a smooth as the finest Egyptian silk. We locked eyes. In that second I marveled at his dark brown eyes. A pool of light that I could look into forever. I could have sworn that he had the same look in his eye that I had when I first met him at small group. I was just in shock, I thought to myself.
I let go of the pillow and he heaved it up to my bunk and then threw my sleeping bag to my top bunk.
" I hope you know how to make a bed" Silus said.
Trust me, I know how to make a bed. I only wish that he would be the one to lay on it with me.
Since Silus and I were both late we had both missed the session for church. It was time for curfew. I put on my train pajama bottoms my grandma had gotten me and my blue T-shirt.
Silus had gotten straight on top of his bedding. Lying on top of the covers. Wearing the same clothes he came in. He laid with no pillow at all. A boy like him, I expected him to have a pillow. A rich boy had be comfortable.
As I lied in my bed I stared at the ceiling, mulling over our first interaction.
"Top or bottom"
Would there ever be a world that a boy like that would be gay? Would there ever be a world like that where that beautiful boy would like me?

I feel asleep to a dream. Walking to the bath house in the middle of the night. Somebody following me from behind. I turned around and he kissed me.

Then i work up.