The Stranger

"Ok Guys, this isn't funny anymore," I insisted, my voice trembling with a mixture of fear and frustration.

As I wandered through the misty forest, I couldn't help but feel a bit lost.

"Great, just what I needed," I grumbled sarcastically. "Lost in a foggy forest, how typical."

I called out, expecting a reply.

"Anyone out there? Or am I just talking to myself?" My words echoed through the trees and as expected, no response in return.

I rolled of my eyes amused, how do I end up in this situation every time, I continued on my way. 

"Well, it's just me and the mist now," I muttered, trying to brush off my unease with a hint of humor. But deep down, I couldn't shake the feeling that I'm about be screwed.

Suddenly, a figure emerged from the mist, causing me to take a step back.

"Stephan, is that you?" I asked, squinting through the mist.

He kept advancing slowly towards me, and I kept on stepping back, feeling a surge of panic rising within me. As I turned to flee into the forest, the mist seemed to follow, hugging me in its chilling embrace. No matter how fast I ran, the mist closed in around me, leaving me trapped with no way out.

Suddenly, I collided with a figure in the darkness, stumbling backward as the mist surrounding around us. I looked up and found myself face to face with a strikingly handsome guy, his dark black hair shimmering in the dim light, and his eyes glowing like molten gold.

"Who are you?" I demanded, trying to sound braver than I felt.

But the figure remained silent, his presence casting an chilling vibe over the forest and making me frustrated at the same time.

He kept walking towards me, and I took a step back, feeling a bit cautious. 

"Stop right there, or I'll...I'll do something!" I blurted out, trying to sound brave.

He paused and looked at me with a smirk. 

"Oh, really? What are you going to do, give me a high-five?" he joked, his voice filled with sarcasm.

"Yeah, sure, if you want a high-five...from my foot!" I retorted, attempting to sound tough.

He chuckled, and I'm amazed that he findd my joke funny. 

"Alright, buddy, one more step and you'll be kissing dirt," I warned, pissed.  Oh I do not like his tone.  

"Oh, really? And here I was thinking you were going to offer me a hug," he replied, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

I chuckled, trying to hide the fact how much he's annoying me. Why am I getting effected by him this easily? No one can get to me that easy. Mix of thoughts started haunting me. I rolled my eyes, suppressing my intrusive thoughts.

"As much as I'd love to indulge in some small talk, I'm afraid I have other plans," I replied moving the other way. He grabbed my hand and pulled me closing the distance between us. His eyes locked with mine, almost looked like he's searching something. 

"Alright, Princess. Maybe later. But for now, let's just see how funny can you get," he smirked, bring back from my thoughts. I freed myself from his grip and pushed him back as I stood by my ground, not sure if I should punch him first or take a leap of faith and see where this goes.

"Fine, I'll make sure to put on a show then," I replied back smirking.

He smirked back, his eyes twinkling in amusement along with a glint of mischief, he suddenly conjured up a ball of fire.