2.Back to present

"Maa..." Anika wakes up shouting...she is sweating and breathing heavily...

Shivaay comes to her "Are you okay Anika.." Shivaay asked and offer her  a glass of water..
She drinks it..
"Did you see any bad dream...you shouted " shivaay asked with concern

"Why do you care???no dreams are  bad than what you did with me... " Anika angrily replied...
"I don't care about what you saw...if you shout like this everyone one will come here...I don't want anyone to know about you" shivaay said and left from there locking the door.

Anika get up from the sofa..she feel little uneasy due to the heavy dress and jewelries. She sees herself in mirror and thinks of Shivaay’s words...

"You don’t know what I'm and what I can do. He holds her face and says "you will see Shivaye’s real avatar now, you did mistake and you will pay for it, you will sit with me in mandap in Tia’s bridal dress.You will marry me, you don’t have an option, you will wear this dress and come downstairs with me, you will do all the rituals of marriage, you will wear mangalsutra of my name, you will put sindoor of my name, you will become my wife, but just for one day, I will give divorce to you tomorrow". He pushes her away.

Anika's POV
"I don't even thought in my dreams that you can be a beast Mr.Shivaay Singh Oberoi you, your family, your respect, business, decisions, everything yours, what about a girl's life how can you put my innocent brother life in danger...I hate you Mr.Shivaay Singh Oberoi I hate you.."

Suddenly she thinks of Sahil and calls him. She asks "Sahil is he fine".

Sahil: yes, why are you worried, why did you not come home, why are you crying, you are crying seeing bidaai right, why are you emotional, its someone else’s marriage, not yours.

She recalls her marriage and says "yes, its someone else’s marriage, I m stuck somewhere, it will take time for me to come, take care, don’t open door for anyone, have food on time, I will come soon."
Sahil :Anika didi  come home soon..do you remember tomorrow's date...its your 25th b'day...finally the day arrived, you waited for long...Now time 10:00pm come before 12:00 am okay...
Anika remembers about it..a small smile crept in her lips
'Yes finally that day arrived...only 2 hours left for it...'
Happy tears formed in her eyes... She ends call and sees Shivaye.Those happy tears turned into hatred..Shivaye sees her and walks ahead..

Om smiles seeing the pics. He sees pic of Shivaye holding Tia’s hand. He zooms and gets shocked. He says "its not Tia’s bracelet. "

In Shivaay's room

Anika : I have to go home right away. Shivaye : you can’t go now, leave after everyone sleeps.
Anika:I can’t wait till then, I feel suffocated by supporting you in your lie and cheat.
Shivaay:really, I thought you have habit to lie and cheat.
Anika:when did I lie, when did I cheat, who are you to tell me, you are a big liar to fool the family.
Shivaay:mind your language
Anika: the one who is world’s most ill mannered man, he can’t talk of manners.
He stops her.
Shivaay: I said don't go now
Anika: you can’t force me...I'm going
She started to go.He holds her hand and pushes her aside
Shivaay: Don't you dare move till I give you permission.. Go after everyone sleep I don't want any drama now..did you get that...

After some time,
Shivaye:Everyone would have slept, you can go, I will call driver.
Anika:no need, I will manage.
Shivaay:Are you out of your mind, its late, if anything happens.
Anika:its not worse than what you did.
She started to go
Shivaay:Anika one min…..
He covers her with the ghunghat They see each other