-𝐨𝐧𝐞-

2000- 2 Years after the War

"There's nothing to tell! He's just some guy I work with." Ginny exclaimed to Harry, Ron, Hermione and George.

"Come on you're going out with the guy, there's got to be something wrong with him." Ron told her.

Ginny rolled her eyes.

"So does he have a hump? A hump and a hairpiece?" Harry asked sarcastically.

"Wait, does he always talk about himself?" Hermione asked to which everyone gave her a look. "Just 'cause I don't want her to go through what I went with McLaggen ugh."

"Relax, it's not even a date. It's just two people going out to dinner and not having sex." Ginny explained.

"Sounds like a date to me." Harry said.

***
"Alright, so I'm back in Hogwarts, I'm standing in the middle of the Great Hall, and I realize I am totally naked." Harry explained.

"Yeah, had that dream." Everyone else chorused.

"Then I look down, and I realize there's a wand... there." Harry continued.

"Instead of?" George asked.

"That's right." Harry replied.

"Never had that dream." George said.

"No." Ron added.

"All of a sudden, Snape walks up to me which is weird because he never does that." Harry said, finishing his dream.

***
The door to the new coffee shop in Diagon Alley, Tower Cafe, opened to reveal Fred, who looked sad and angry.

"Hi." he said hoarsely to his friends and family.

"This guy says hello, I wanna kill myself." George joked.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" Ginny asked her older brother.

"I just feel like someone reached down my throat, grabbed my small intestine, pulled it out of my mouth and tied it around my neck..." Fred explained as he walked towards a chair nearby him.

"Cookie?" Ron asked him.

"Angelina moved her stuff out today." Ginny explained to all of them. "Let me get you a butterbeer."

As Fred sat down in between Hermione and Harry, Harry gave him a pat on the back while Hermione placed a hand on his shoulder, comforting him.

"I'll be fine, alright? Really, everyone. I hope she'll be very happy." Fred said.

"No you don't." Hermione told him.

"No I don't to hell with her! She left me." Fred exclaimed as Ginny came back and handed him a butterbeer.

"And you never knew she was a lesbian..." Ron said.

"No!! Okay?! Why does everyone keep fixating on that? She didn't know, how should I know?" Fred said, irritated.

"Sometimes I wish I was a lesbian." Harry said. Everyone turned to look at him. "Did I say that out loud?"

"Alright Fred, look. You're feeling a lot of pain right now. You're angry. You're hurting. Can I tell you what the answer is?" George said.

Fred nodded.

"Strip joint! C'mon, you're single! Have some hormones!" George exclaimed but Fred just rolled his eyes at his twin.

"George, I don't want to be single, okay? I just... I just- I just wanna be married again!" Fred complained.

Suddenly, a woman in a wedding dress entered the coffee place, making everyone there turn to her. She went to the counter and it looked like she was looking for someone.

"And I just want a million galleons!" Harry gestured to the door.

"[Y/N]?!" Ginny and Hermione asked her, as they walked towards her.

She turned around and a wave of relief was washed upon her face. "Oh Merlin Ginny, Hermione hi! Thank Merlin! I just went to the Burrow and Ginny, you weren't there but your mum told me that the two of you might be here, and you are, you are." [Y/N] exclaimed as she hugged the both of them.

A waitress appeared to them. "Can I get you some coffee?"

"Decaf." Ginny told the waitress as she and Hermione led [Y/N] towards the couch.

"So, [Y/N], you remember these idiots right?" Hermione asked her.

"Of course I remember these idiots." [Y/N] laughed as she sat down on the middle of the couch.

Everyone turned to her, expecting her to explain why in Merlin's name was she in a wet wedding dress in the middle of Diagon Alley.

"So you wanna tell us now, or are we waiting for four wet bridesmaids?" Ginny asked as she handed [Y/N] her coffee.

"Oh! Right. well, it started about a half hour before the wedding. I was in the room where we were keeping all the presents, and I was looking at this jewelry box. This really gorgeous jewelry box. When all of a sudden I realized that I was more turned on by this jewelry box than by Goyle! And then I got really freaked out, and that's when it hit me: how much Goyle looks like a troll. Y'know, I mean, I always knew looked familiar, but... Anyway, I just had to get out of there, and I started wondering 'Why am I doing this, and who am I doing this for?'. So anyway I just didn't know where to go, and I know that you, Hermione and I have kinda drifted apart, but you're the only people I knew who would help me." [Y/N] explained to them, as she drank her coffee.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, [Y/N], who were you supposed to marry?" Ron asked worriedly.

"Umm... Goyle." [Y/N] replied shyly.

"Goyle? Gregory Goyle?" George asked.

"Mmhmm." [Y/N] hummed in response.

"That's alright [Y/N]. Now why don't you come back with us to mine and Ginny's apartment." Hermione told her.

"Oh really, sure." [Y/N] smiled.