-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞-

[Y/N] POV

"Isn't this amazing? I mean, I have never made coffee before in my entire life." you exclaimed to Harry, Ron and George as you made some coffee with your wand.

"That is amazing." Ron told you.

"Congratulations!" Harry told you as well.

You gave them small smiles as you gave them their coffee.

"Listen, while you're on a roll, if you feel like you gotta make like a Western omelet or something... " George was cut off as he tasted your coffee.

He turned to look at Harry and Ron who had faces of disgust. "Although actually I'm really not that hungry..." George continued as he, Harry and Ron made their coffee disappear.

"Morning!" Ginny greeted everyone as she walked out of her bedroom.

Everyone gave her a greeting as well but you and the boys did not expect what happened next.

"Morning!" Justin said as well from Ginny's bedroom.

You saw Ginny smile and blush a bit, Ron and George looked like as they just saw a horror movie as you and Harry just looked at each other and laughed a bit.

"Good morning!" Hermione said from her bedroom door.

Then you didn't expect to see Ernie to come out of her bedroom. But only this time Ron and George laughed along with you and Harry.

Ginny and Hermione led Justin and Ernie out of the apartment. You and the boys immediately scooted the table near the door to listen to their conversation.

The girls gave the boys one last kiss goodbye before leaving and going back inside.

"That wasn't a real date? What the hell do you do on a real date?" Harry asked sarcastically to which you, Ron and George laughed.

"Shut up and put our table back." Hermione snapped at him.

As the boys returned the table to its original position. You turned to the girls.

"So, how was it?" you asked them teasingly.

"It was good." Ginny said.

"It was nice." Hermione replied.

You gave them a raised eyebrows look.

"Oh Merlin, Justin was so good in bed." Ginny finally admitted to which both Ron and George choked on their drinks.

"Gin! What the hell?!" George yelled at her.

"Shut up! It's not like you don't bed girls that often!" Ginny snapped back at him.

"But you are our little sister." Ron exclaimed.

"Come on! I'm legal in both the wizarding and muggle world!" Ginny yelled.

"Right, so Hermione, how was Ernie?" you asked her teasingly, breaking the fight between the 3 Weasley siblings.

"Like I said he was nice and yeah, he's good in bed but not one of the best sex I had." Hermione admitted.

You and Ginny nodded in response while the boys had looks of horror on their faces.

"Girls, what happened to you?" George asked.

"We're growing up." Hermione replied.

"I don't know about you but I'm off to work." Harry said as he stood up and walked towards the door with Ron and George following him.

"So, like, you guys all have jobs?" you asked.

"Yeah, we all have jobs. See, that's how we buy stuff." Ginny replied.