⎙. 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒

「 amorevolous
𝒂𝒅𝒋 ; loving 」

ᨳ ━ Dream and Technoblade are
in a secret relationship.

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷

The big day everyone was waiting for is finally here. When everyone tune into the Minecraft Championships, you never know what kind of opponent you are facing. Every championships you will be divided into groups by the admins. Each groups consist of 4 players decided by Scott himself. Scott said before that the team who have won wont be put together for a long time, and he will always want to make sure in every teams there wont be any issues.

Teams are divided equally and fairly. "If you pick someone and that someone also pick you, you will definately be on the same team." Scott explained this to all the minecraft players. The reason why Scott did this is because he want to make sure all the teams are fine and comfortable with their members so they can enjoy the event.

Sadly, for the Minecraft Championship 10 the two of the known minecraft players are not in the same group. Technoblade and Dream are not in the same group because they have won the MCC 9 before with Michael and Burren. Obviously the two didn't have anything against each other but little did everyone know that they become so competitive.

"Trust me Dre, I'm going to win this time." The pink hair guy said, earning a low giggle from the blonde. "We will see, Techno." Dream replied with a smirk formed on his lips. Surprisingly, this famous rivals are actually dating each other but decided to keep it a secret because of their career.

Love, it is actually a weakness. The more people know about their relationship the more people are coming after them and using each other as their hostage, thanks god no one know about them. Not even the Sleepy bois and Dream team. No one at all. They hid it so well until the chat are so curious on why Dream would help Technoblade eventho they arent in the same team. "Thank you for the assist Dre!" Technoblade typed in the chat, the Lime team are laughing at how Dream pushed Technoblade until he got the first place. Dream let out a soft laugh before typing "You are very welcome."

When it is finally the end of the event, Dream tried to call Technoblade but it didnt work because his boyfriend is still on the call with the other minecraft streamers. "Ah, is he still streaming?" Dream asked himself, staring at his screen. He shrugged and go on youtube where his other half usually stream, typing Technoblade on the search bars and clicked enter. Once he saw the pink hair still streaming, he groaned because it was late. "Sure hell he's still streaming."

Technoblade are currently playing with Pokimane, Tubbo, Tommy and others. Dream just continue watching them playing games together and smile a little sometimes because it is rare to hear how alive his boyfriend sound like. Not gonna lie, Technoblade always sound dead inside but today he didnt, he is purely enjoying the others people. "At least he is having fun." Dream said, pulling out his phone and texted the pink hair.

From Dreamy Poo ♡ :
I see you are having fun ;)

Technoblade's character stopped and tell the others that he have to read someone's chat which Tommy teased him "Oh a girl?" And received a "Oh shut up Tommy." from Technoblade. While everyone was still laughing, Technoblade replied the text with a smile written on his face.

To Dreamy Poo ♡ :
I wish you were here

From Dreamy Poo ♡ :
Maybe next time, I enjoy watching my boyfriend having fun and not awkward when I am not around. Have fun Techno! <3

Technoblade laughed and turned off his phone before continuing to entertain the chat and join the others playing run tnt.

"Have a lover, feeling good!" Technoblade said, forgotting he was not muted. Receiving an Awes from his friends, causing his cheeks to get tinted pink almost the same as his hair colour. Dream who was watching his stream suddenly choked on his food when Technoblade said that out loud. "Technoblade got a girlfriend? Oh my god this is so unfair! I havent get any woman yet!" Tommy let out his usual annoying strange noises.

"A girlfriend huh." Dream glared at Tommy's character and then shrugged slightly. "Tommy is so dumb, he havent found out about it yet."

Meanwhile Technoblade was spammed by his chat and friends asking who is his lover. "Wow look where I got myself into." Technoblade complained, but maybe this is the time where he finally can tell the whole world that the best minecraft player, Dream is his boyfriend. Smiling at the thought at first before getting embarrassed.