epilogue

Harry's pov-

- 3 years later -

"Hey haz, today it's been 3 years since your passing." Louis started, I know he can't hear me but I still like to reply, so one day when I see him again I'll tell him I got his messages.

"I know, time goes real fast up here though so i'm doing well" I reply

"I miss you heaps" he keeps going

"I think I miss you more," I said.

"Even though I talk to you everyday, even though you don't talk back, It's enough" I love when he does this.

"Thankyou for that by the way, you keep me busy. And don't you worry I see you," I reply

"Darcy turned 11 last week," Louis sounded kinda teary saying that, damn I'm dead and he still manages to melt my heart.

"I know bubs, my baby is growing up."

"I told her how you died. She cried but she took it surprisingly well. She misses you heaps" He told me.

"She's always been the strongest kid, guess she got it from her dads. I miss her heaps too," I reply.

"Zayn and Gigi had their kid. A baby boy."

"I know baby, zayn told me the other day, did you hear what they named it," i said melting at the name

"Harry malik." Louis said, I can't believe he named his kid after me.

"Liam is engaged to Maya, they are very cute." Louis kept going.

"I know, they all stop in every now and then for a chat" I answer.

"Niall is doing well too, he misses you heaps. He was the one who wrote the song in our latest album 'Harry'" Louis reminded me

"I miss nialler so much, he is going to love it up here," I don't know why I reply to him like this, he can't hear me, but it helps. "And you Lou?" he always does himself last, I don't know why but it's cute.

"Me well I'm still single but I'm doing well H, I'm doing well. Well that was a little roundup for the night. I love you haz, talk to you tomorrow."

"That's good to hear Lou. It's my favourite time of the day this is. I love you too Lou. Same time tomorrow." I finished off.

Damn that boy makes himself way too easy to miss. But you know what, I think we might just be alright.

- The end -

-

-

So this is the full, proper, no more end. I hope you enjoyed and as always, I hope you are having/had a fabulous day

TPWK-E