CHAPTER 2

Beam circled his gaze, staring at a small boutique that would later become his place to design and sell clothes of his own designs. Beam himself asked Phana to start from scratch, which is to have a small and simple boutique first as a starting point, considering that Beam has never been known in the world of fashion, because all this time, he has only been a shadow designer. What they know is that all of Beam's designs are thought to be the works of James under the JK Brand.
 ​
So, finally Phana rented a small boutique, and prepared various things that Beam needed. To start with, Beam drew the design in sketch form with a few pieces of clothing. For starters, he designed clothes for everyday wear as a starting point.

​Beam started with the help of his two assistants who apparently left JK Brand and looked for Beam's whereabouts by relying on chat. It turned out that two of his assistants, Ice and Pine, when they heard that Beam was fired, immediately they both resigned. After learning that Beam will start a new brand from scratch, the two assistants volunteer to work for Beam. Although at first, Beam could not pay them for several months before the clothes launched for sale at his small boutique, but Ice and Pine firmly said that it was okay for them to continue working without a temporary salary first, because they still had savings from their previous salary. The three of them sewed the clothes themselves that they would display at the boutique in the future.

Beam often works overtime on his designs for the daily wear needs of both men and women. And this is where Beam is right now, in his own bedroom, sitting on a chair, while on the table there is a sewing machine and pieces of sketched papers, not forgetting that there are threads of various colors, pins, scissors, clothing patterns and others.

 And this is where Beam is right now, in his own bedroom, sitting on a chair, while on the table there is a sewing machine and pieces of sketched papers, not forgetting that there are threads of various colors, pins, scissors, clothing patterns an...

 ​“Drink up, and rest for a moment.” Phana said nodding as Aunt Boonsri put the warm milk chocolate and some tiramisu cake pieces accompanied by blueberry croissants on another table.

 ​“Thank you P'Pha and Bibi...” Beam said while stretching his hands which were raised in the air. Beam's back ached from sitting on the draft for too long. Two weeks or more, they made their own designs. The clothes were designed in such a way that there were only five pieces available with one design with one color. So the designed clothes were indeed limited. Beam rose from his work chair that he had previously sitting and walked over to Phana who was sitting on the sofa which was located in the corner of Beam's bedroom.

 ​“How's it going?” Phana asked, staring at Beam's messy desk.

 ​“Well, almost 60% is in order, only 40% is still in process.” Beam said as he grabbed the croissant and took a bite of it.

 ​“In two weeks, your boutique will officially open, even though it is only a small boutique, at least this is the beginning. You've worked hard.” Phana said smiling at Beam. Beam looked at Phana's appearance from top to bottom; Phana was wearing the clothes he designed. A semi-formal attire. The same ones that Phana wore when he attended a charity event along with other conglomerates recently.