𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝘴𝘶𝘣 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺

*:・゚trigger warnings : none .ೃ*ˎ

sophia had already seen the hate, it'd be impossible not to. but, nobody else had, and she was hoping to keep it that way. she had restrained from joining his streamed, asked tommy not to post her and hasn't been very active on social media. since tommy or her brother hadn't seen the hate she was guessing that everything was blowing over. when in reality the hate was piling up.

tommy hilifiger

hey soph can you come over?

hm?

whats up?

the essay

you werent paying attention were u

i had a video to flim and was planning that

dumbass

ill be over in like ten minutes.

thank you thank you thank you

sophia sighed with a smile and grabbed a jacket before heading out, 'coffee breath' by sofia mills playing softly as she walked down the street to see the boy.

"alright tom, what can i help you with?" sophia asked as she walked into the room, tossing her backpack by the door. "uh soph, i'm streaming." tommy laughed. sophia looked up with wide eyes. "ah, great." she mumbled before taking a seat on his bed.

sophia peeked over a chat and almost scoffed, the chat was on about how she's stealing tommy and stopping him from streaming as much. some people were going as far as saying their secretly dating.

tommy barely glanced at chat, too caught up in the chat with somebody else on the smp to see his mods deleting message after message in chat about sophia. "hey mods, why are we on sub only? we never go on sub only, take it off." tommy said, laughing. it was clear tommy didn't see the hate and sophia was grateful for that.

"i'm done streaming, sophia?" tommy spun his chair around to see sophia had fallen asleep on his bed in the past hour.

tommyinnitt

liked by wilbursoot and 329,912 others

tommyinnitt woman came over and fell asleep while i streamed. odd because my streams are the best and very entertaining!

view all 15,012 comments

user9 omg she literally fell asleep on his bed, their totally dating

stellatheauthor lets pretend its not black and white, thats the only pic i could find where the girl wasn't like naked and under the blankets weuhf

user1 whore

wilbursoot i still haven't talked to her

user206 she's trying to be with him

user05 slut

comments under this post have been disabled

sophia woke up, rubbing her eyes as she sat up. "shit." she said under her breath, recognizing the room she was in to be tommy's small blue lit room.

"hey soph, uh i still need help." tommy said once he was back in the room.

"oh shit, what time is it?"

"10pm."

"okay, its due in two hours so were gonna have to pull a dream and speedrun this shit."

once the pair was finished with tommy's essay they sighed, sophia sat on his bed. "okay, so i'm gonna head home." sophia said as she got up and grabbed her bag. "why is everyone sending you hate?" tommy blurted, immediately regretting the words when he saw sophia's face. "i don't know." sophia said, lying through her teeth. of course she knew why, its because she's hanging out with tommy.

"okay." tommy said, hesitant to believe that she didn't know. "see you tomorrow?" she nodded with a smile and left the room.

tommy turned his chair back to his computer and jumped into a vc with techno, wilbur, and phil. "theres something wrong." he admitted.

sophia pulled her hood over her hair as she walked, more like jogged to her house. the lamp post giving off the faint yellow hue in the dark streets. the night sky had no stars to offer any more light than the dim lamp posts lining the lonely street. sophia let out shallow and quick breaths, sending puffs of visible breaths into the cold night air as she ran to her house.

"hey hun! you hungry?" her mother greeted her as she entered the warm house. "yeah sure." sophia said with a smile.

the blond was still sitting at the desk, all his friends trying to help him figure out why his good friend was getting hate. "oh my god." wilbur mumbled. "what?" tommy asked. "jesus, the stuff their saying. she's 16 right?" phil asked. "mhm." tommy hummed. "thats fucking disgusting." tommy made a confused face and pulled up twitter, wishing he didn't once he saw the disgusting things that were being said about sophia. "you should say something on twitter tomorrow. that way more people will see it." techno offered.

*:AUTHOR SPEAKS.ೃ*ˎ

posting this from math vibes. also i think a lot of you don't know that i have other books, like i got a dream book, quackity, wilbur, karl and more in plans. like i write a shit ton.

also i was gonna make a rant book then i realized like nobody wants to read about my shitty home life and mental issues and then i remembered i could use my notes app?? crazy how brain no work sometime.

ily and you're valid, remember to eat, drink water and love yourself. <3