𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝘴𝘣𝘪 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘱𝘩𝘪𝘢

*:・゚trigger warnings : none .ೃ*ˎ

"thank you, mr.innit." sophia laughed at the innit joke she made. "anytime sophia." the tall man smiled at the girl with a laugh, welcoming her into the warm house. she nodded.

"OI! your favorite woman has arrived!" sophia beamed, closing the door behind her with a smile before turning to the blond sitting at his desk. "the queen is my favorite queen, dickhead!" he said, a fighting a smile. "ouch, when am i meeting your internet family thing?" she asked, plopping herself on the bed, smoothing the gray blanket with her hands. "right now." she tilted her head to the side, eyebrows knitted in confusion.

"sophia!" she heard another accent, similar to her own but with hits of other places. "do i hear wilbur soot, the maker of 'your new boyfriend'?" she smiled, waltzing over to the computer. "you do! nice to finally meet you, tommy talks a lot about you." she raised her eyebrows holding back a laugh as she looked at the boy who was quick to deny the statement. "really?" she said amused. "mhm, you seem like a great friend." she smiled brightly, shoving her friend playfully.

tommy mumbled a shut up before pulling a spare chair over to sophia so she could sit down by the screen. "ello mate." she gasped playfully. "the philza minecraft, maker of minecraft and the bravest man ive ever met? THE tory and dentist?" she laughed. the blond beside her gasped with a smile, "you watched my newest video?" she nodded with a look on her face as if it were a given. "it was titled the stupidly funny, i needed to see if it lived up to its name." she said matter a factly. "and?" tommy said, wanting her to give her feedback. "it was definitely one of those things. stupid." she said, voice laced in humor. "oh shove off!" everyone in the call laughed.

"she seems okay, i thought she'd be a nerd." the monotone voice spoke, american his accent, or lack there of for the americans, (me, sadly)  making it easy for sophia to recognize. "technoblade, killer of orphans and commonly known as anarchist pig. pleasure to meet you sir!" she spoke sternly, "oh come on, why are you speaking to me as if i was some kinda military officer or something?" she laughed. "big fan of your work, blitz." she nodded, fighting back more laughter as the blond and everyone else in the call exploded in wheezes and laughs. "ay, we dont talk about that."

"hello!" a bright voice spoke. "tubbo? is that tubbo?!" she smiled. "yes, hi sophia, it is me tubbo!" she laughed.

the group sat and talked for a bit. "i still need to meet niki and minx." sophia said, leaning back in the chair. "you dont wanna meet minx." wilbur said, obviously joking, kinda. "why not dickwad?" she said, a laugh slipping past her lips. "HEY!"

"wait phil, lemme see your nails." sophia said eagerly. phil laughed slightly before putting his hands up to the camera, showing off the neat nail art that was done by his wife. she gasped quietly, "their so clean and perfect, oh and the design is so cool!" she gushed, earning a laugh from almost everyone in the call. "tell her i said their pretty please." she said with a smile. "kristen!" phil yelled. "what?!" his wife walked into the room. "sophia said my nails you did are pretty." he smiled. "oh thank you! next time we meet up have tommy drag you along and i'll do yours!" she smiled, waving to the camera before leaving the room.

sophia put a hand over her mouth and turned her head, "tommy, i just spoke to the kristen." she hit his shoulder. "tommy i think this is either a dream or you didnt wait for me to go get food and i got stabbed and now im dead." she said, head still turned. "stop being so dramatic-" "tommy! sophia almost got stabbed because of you!?" phil asked with wide eyes. "she was taking too long so i went without her!"

"okay, im gonna go get a burrito or something. you wanna come?" sophia asked the boy. "sure." he shrugged. "wait! sophia you should stream with us sometime!" tubbo said. "yeah, imagine the views!" techno said jokingly. sophia laughed with them, "sure, i'll work on either begging or bribing my brother into getting me on the smp or something."

sophia pulled her flannel tighter around her. "you wanna come to georges house with me after school on friday to get me on the smp?" she asked, interrupting the moment of silence as they walked. he raised his eyebrows turning towards her, "really?" she nodded, "imagine the look on his face when i show up at his house." tommy laughed loudly. "plus, you and me combined, annoying him, he'll give in quickly." they agreed.

sophiaisntlost

liked by tubbolive and 489,208 otherssophiaisntlost hey @georgenotfound guess what

sophiaisntlost hey @georgenotfound guess what

view all 12,282 comments

tubbolive SOPHIA PLAY MINECRAFT WITH ME
sophiaisntlost @tubbolive OK DONT TELL JEALOUSINNIT
tommyinnit @sophiaisntlost FUCK OFF IM NOT JEALOUS

georgenotfound what?
sophiaisntlost @georgenotfound MUMS DROPPING ME OFF FRIDAY AFTER SCHOOL

user6 the fact that any of you hated her HA
stellatheauthor @user6 truee, vote for this chapter
user6 @stellatheauthor yess and also dont you have that thing on ur message board about ur new book?
stellatheauthor @user6 i do! everyone should go read the summary and vote on my next book!

*:AUTHOR SPEAKS.ೃ*ˎ

yeah go vote on my message board pls <3

ILY GO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF PLS