"Cest la vie baby"

Everyone was in Glee Club waiting on Mr Schue again he always seems to be late so we always have time to talk.

"So Brooke you like the X Men movies?" Artie wheeled over and asked me.

"Mhm, Me and Finn watched them as kids"

"Well there's a secret club that happens every Friday after school and we talk about superhero's and Harry Potter movies and stuff like that and we also dress up every once in a while you should think about coming" Artie let me know.

"Who else is there?"

"Blaine,Sam, Me and a few others it's really cool"

"That does sound really cool" I mumbled.

"Can Santana come?" I asked I don't normally liked going places without her.

"Does she watch the movies?"

"Uh Uh" I shaked my head.

"Make her watch the movies then she can come along" Artie said and he rolled away when Mr Schue came in.

"Okay guys big news, This week the school is sending us camping for two days!" He said and everyone started cheering and I turned and smiled brightly at Santana.

"We will be leaving tomorrow and your parents have to sign these permission slips, Well be staying at a lake and there are cabins there, So it's not really camping but it's a free trip away" He said handing out permission slips.

"Mr Schue it's like the middle of November how are we gonna go to a lake?" Santana asked.

"We don't have to get in Tana" I rubbed her knee.

"We're just going for a getaway and we can come up with songs down there and just time to practice" He explained.

"Okay who can think of a journey song we haven't done?"

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・

It was the next morning and we were all waiting outside on our bus to come get us,Santana made me wear this big coat and a hat so I didn't get cold even though she was only wearing a body warmer and hat but she ended up being right because everyone else was really cold, She's always right.

I walked over to her and put my head on her chest and she wrapped her arms around me.

"You okay Baby?"

"Mhm,I love you" I mumbled.

"I love you more darling" She kissed the top of my head.

"Okay everyone let's get on the bus, I have a seating plan that you have follow" He said taking out a list I immediately moved my hand into Santana's.

"Quinn and Mercedes, Tina and Finn, Rachel and Santana" I felt Santana squeeze my hand I already knew this was gonna go south.

"Okay hold up hold up why is there a list why can I not sit with my girlfriend?"

"It's just the way it's gonna go Santana you get to pick your cabins though, Brooke and Blaine, Artie and Sam, Brittany and Kurt, Puck and Mike"

I looked at Santana feeling awful that she had to sit with the girl she hated the most.

"I'm sorry baby"

"I'm gonna kill her" She snapped I pressed my lips softly against hers "Relax honey, It's just three hours, Three hours then we get to be together for three days okay?"

"Fine" She huffed.

          *✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・