Volume 1 Chapter 5: My home is yours....

Previously: Zack zipped around Zane with super human speed. But Zane dodged all of his attacks no matter how fast they were moving. "Is that all you got?" Zane said, with a smug look on his face. "Shut up! And just die!" He sped up but so did Zane. "Stop Dodging!" But then suddenly out of nowhere Zane heard his name being called by a familiar voice.

Keria~"Stop playing with him and end it already. It's time to go home." She said weakly with a serious tone of voice.

Zane nodded his head and grabbed Zack's wrists and pinned him down to the ground in one fell swoop. Zack struggled against his strength but it was no use.

Keira~ "Give our strength back..." Keira started to collapse to the ground because her strength was being taken from her.

Zane knocked out zack and then went back to his normal size and gave everyone their strength again. He dashed towards his friend and slid on his knees to catch her before she hit the ground. "I got you, I'm sorry for braking my promise." She looked up at him and smiled genuinely,"It's alright, you had no choice. I'm tired."  He smiled at her as she fell asleep in his arms. "Let's go home." He stood up with her in his arms, sleeping soundly.

A few minutes later~ Tanaka carried Keira in his arms as him and the group started to walk away from the school and towards home.

Markos~"Man what a eventful day." He said yawning afterwards.

Rykuu~"I enjoyed watching the fights but I wish my fight was more violent and less depressing." He said sighing deeply disappointed.

Zane~"Yeah well I enjoyed my fight, it was fun messing with his mind." He said laughing hysterically.

Rykuu~"Good for you monkey boy. Hehehe."

Zane~ "Don't call me that, or I'll hit you."

Rykuu~ "Please do try. I need a fight." He said grinning excited.

Deku~ "HEY GUYS WAIT UP!"

They all look behind them and stop in place.

Rykuu~ "Hey Deku, what's up?" He said with his hands in his baggy pant's pockets.

Markos~"Hey... I guess." He said in a moody voice.

Tanaka~ He nodded his head as his arms were busy carrying Keira.

Zane~"Sup bro." He said waving at him with a slight cocky smirk across his face.

Deku~ "Hey guys, I just wanted to walk with you guys. If that's alright, if not I understand." He said a little nervous.

They all looked at him and then at each other.

Rykuu~"Of course it's alright."

Deku~ "Right!" He smiled happily as he walked next to Rykuu.

Tanaka, Markos and Zane walked up ahead of Deku and Rykuu so they could talk or something.

Deku~"Soooo, about earlier I'm sorry for everything." He said looking down at the ground with a sad look in his eyes, like as if he was about to cry again.

Rykuu~"Look Deku. Stop it with all the sad talk and sorry's. We are friends. Or aren't we not?"

Deku~He looked up and his eyes widened in shock over what he just heard. "Were friends... really?"

Rykuu~"Of course, if we weren't, I would've said fuck off when you asked to join us. Right?" He said, smirking slightly.

Deku~"Of course. I'm so... thanks for saving me." He smiled widely and trying not to cry again.