Dobby (pizza)

A/N This is for Charlotte, one of my best friends. The rest will continue to be y/n. I seemed to have lost most of this chapter, but it ends at a good point so it's ok, I guess.

Charlotte's POV
It was 7pm, and I was getting ready for my date with Dobby. There was a knock at the door, "Charlotte, Dobbys here!" My idiot of a brother, Tom, shouted up.

"I'll be down in a minute, let him in!" I shouted back down. I ran around my room looking for my shoes. "Tom where are my shoes?!" I shouted down.

"Check your feet idiot!" He shouted back up.

"Thanks genius but I've already checked!" I shouted back. The truth is I hadn't, I looked at my feet and low and behold there my shoes were, right on my feet. I ran downstairs and there he was, the love of my life. Dobby.

"You ready beautiful?" He asked, I nodded absolutely star struck at how fit one man could be in a suit.

We walked down the road to Pizza Hut, we got a table and sat down. "Ah Mr Dobson, you're request is ready." A waiter said.

"Thank you, please may you bring it out." Dobby said so politely.

"Of course sir." The waiter said and left.

"What have you done now?" I asked jokingly.

"Just wait beautiful, you'll find out right..." he dragged it out until he saw the waiter again "now!"

I turned my head to see the waiter carrying one of their bulk boxes of bacon bits. "You didn't?!" I asked shocked.

"Oh I did. Now you don't have to steal Max's." He said.

"Thank you! I love you so much!" I said.

"I love you too Charlotte." Dobby said hugging me.

I want to spend the rest of my life with this man, I really do.