Slumber Party (Ep 4)

It was just another day, Lucy and her friends were having lunch. "So, I was just thinking if there are going to be you know what's around," Sam said quietly, as they didn't want attention, "You think tin foil hats will work?"

"Doubt it," Kia replied.

The wolf felt a bit worried about the subject they were talking about. She then noticed a raccoon carrying a tray towards Jasmine.

"Why thank you," the mare replied. She took the tray from the worried-looking raccoon. "I'm sure we'll make room for you tomorrow night." The raccoon smiled and walked away as Jasmine started eating.

"What was that about?" Lucy asked.

"Oh," Pepper said, "Jasmine's having a slumber party. She says if some of the other girls are nice to her, they might get invited. Keyword, 'might'."

"But she's so mean. Why would they wanna go?"

"You might not know this," Mira said, "But Jasmine is... Rich."

"Yeah," Rosie added, "Like... Rich."

"What does she have?" Lucy asked.

"Let's see," Sam said. He pulled out his phone to look at the list. "Thirty-two inch TV, clothes only celebrities can dream of, a bed that makes you think your sleeping on a cloud from the heavens... Shall I go on?"

"We get it," Pepper said, "She's spoiled."

"But she has a swimming pool the size of my dad's restaurant," Rosie stated.

"I have a pool too," Lucy stated.

"Yeah... But... It's a kiddy pool compared to Jasmine's."

"Nice to know who's side you're on," Pepper said flatly. The seal slid down in her seat.

"There's no chance that we'll be invited anyway," Mira sighed.

Matt could see his friend looked down. "So, what's stopping us from throwing our own?" he asked.

"Huh?" the swan and seal questioned.

"Are you saying...?" Lucy asked.

"Yeah, why should Jasmine be the only one with all the fun?" Matt asked. "We are literally the same age, her parents just give her whatever she wants. Besides, we have one thing she doesn't have." The others were a bit confused until the hyena held up his girlfriend's hand. "Magic."

"No way," Kia spoke.

"Look, we've dealt with Jasmine since second grade. It's about time we do something that she can't do."

"I'm game," Sam said.

"I'll see if my parents will allow it," Pepper said.

"So, I guess we're having it at our place," Lucy said.

"Alright," Rosie cheered. "We'll check with each other tomorrow."

"Sounds good to me," Matt replied. With that being said, the teens took their trays and left the table. Kia stayed behind to think for a minute.

"Why do I even bother?" he questioned.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When Rosie got home, she promptly left her backpack in her room and walked up to her dad, Jeremy. "Hey, dad," she said, "Lucy's having a sleepover at her house. Can I go?"