Chapter 1

"You can't be serious !" barked Illya

"You can't be serious !" barked Illya. U.N.C.L.E had been undergoing serious revamping and Alexander had to make some tough choices. "I'm sorry, Illya, but you are the better choice for this mission. Anyway, Napoleon and Gaby already set off on their own mission, so I simply can't just call them back. So you'll have to go at this one without your partner I'm afraid," Alexander stated. Illya growled as he stormed out of the head office.

He was used to missions on his own. So it wasn't that he would be lonely or in need of assistance. It's that Napoleon would be on a mission with Gaby...alone ! He couldn't stand for it. Though there wasn't a discussion on what they were exactly, he still thought of her as his любовь*. As he walked the hallways of this organisation, he stopped at a large window trying to calm himself as he clenched and unclenched his fists. Not one soul tried to intervene in his mantra, knowing the outcome would be quite harmful....to them. He was still fuming when Pip tapped his shoulder trying to gain his attention. With lightning speed Illya turned and met Pip's gaze causing the meek boy to stagger back, afraid he might have to face the Russian's wrath.

Illya sighed as he put his hands up as a surrender, not meaning to scared the poor boy. "I--I-I ha--have y--your as--assig-nment Mr.Kuryakin." stuttered Pip as he shakenly handed the manila folder to Illya and scampered away. 'бедный парень*' he thought as he reluctantly opened the folder revealing his new name, identification slips, account balance and hotel he would be staying at.

'Your mission; to infeltrate the Japanese embassy that has been infested by the Yakuza. Locate and neutralize Yakuza members before their shipments of armory finds it's way up river.'

"Name;Dimitri Davis
Occupation;Economic and Trade officer
Age;30 years old
Relationship Status; widowed, no children,
Has worked in both English and French US embassies
Goes wherever the embassy sends him,
Birth Date;14 February, 1990
Hospital; San Francis Memorial Father status; deceased
Mother status; alive but imprisoned
Sister status; alive but recluse."

Illya mumbled as he went over his new persona. 'MR.KURYAKIN I SUGGEST YOU GET MOVING, YOUR PLANE LEAVES IN AN HOUR, ENJOY TRINIDAD I HEARD THE WEATHER IS LOVELY THIS TIME OF YEAR.." Alexander Waverly sounded over the comms, as Illya grunted and walked off, headed to his room as he gathered his duffel bags. On his way out he turned around, looking back at the room as he flicked off the light switch.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

любовь: love
бедный парень: poor guy

So I haven't actually seen any xreaders or even OC books on Illya which is strange because....have you seen him ?! But it could just be my taste who knows.
If this isn't so grand, I apologise, I just thought about it and said...hmm why not ?