Celebration 🍋

"Iwa-Chan, wake up! Up! Up!" The fluffy haired boy cheers as he shakes his boyfriend's shoulder, nibbling on his ear in an attempt to wake him up.

Iwaizumi rolls over and groans quietly, shoving his face into his pillow and holding it up to his ears while Oikawa climbs on top of him to sit on his back. "Wake up!"

"I'm up, I'm up... happy anniversary, dumbass..." the raven haired boy grunts sleepily as he smacks his partner on the back.

"Mean, Iwa-Chan! You could have at least said it nicely! Now sit up let me show you one of your presents!"

Iwaizumi lifts his head off of the pillow and sits up as Oikawa runs out of the room, growling quietly as he glances at the time. "Shittykawa, it is six a.m... why are you so energetic this ear-"

The boy cuts himself off as he stares at the taller boy's figure in front of him, cursing under his breath as he drags his gaze down the revealing dress Oikawa had put on for him.

"Fuck~... one of these days, you're going to kill me, I swear..." Iwaizumi stands up and walks over to the brunette, dragging his palms over his curves before reaching up to grab his hair, forcing him to lean over the bed.

"Hajime! W-watch the hair!" Oikawa yells in protest as his lover grinds his erection against the boy's ass, both of them moaning softly in sync with each other.

Oikawa lifts up his dress to reveal nothing underneath, smirking as Iwaizumi clicks in tongue sarcastically.

"Tch... you're such a whore... you knew this would happen, didn't you~?" Iwaizumi growls lowly in Oikawa's ear, making the boy moan at just his words.

Iwaizumi forces Oikawa's dress higher up his waist as he spreads his legs apart, groaning at the sight before grinding his clothed erection against the brunette's entrance.

"S-shit~... H-Hajime~..." Oikawa curses under his breath as Iwaizumi rips off his own pants and boxers, reaching over to grab lube from the dresser and popping the cap open, covering his fingers before massaging the substance into his boyfriend's entrance.

The raven haired boy slowly pushes himself inside of Oikawa, making the both of them moan softly as Iwaizumi explores Oikawa's body with his hands, memorizing each curve.

Soon enough, the sounds of Oikawa's moans and Iwaizumi's grunts fill the room as Iwaizumi begins to thrust into Oikawa at a slow, sensual pace, enjoying the feeling of Oikawa's walls wrapping around him.

"You feel so good, baby~... damn~..." Oikawa moans in response to his lover's words, letting his eyes fall close as he arches his back, biting his bottom lip to keep himself quiet.

Iwaizumi frowns before thrusting up harshly once into the boy, making him moan loudly at the feeling. "H-Hajime~! D-don't stop~! P-please don't stop~!" Oikawa cries out while he reaches forwards to claw at the sheets.

"As you wish~..." Iwaizumi continues to thrust up roughly, making Oikawa squirm around in pleasure. He leans down to begin placing soft kisses on the brunette's shoulder, whispering soft praises as he quickens his pace, smiling at the slapping noise of skin on skin.

Oikawa tightens his walls around his partner's length, reaching a hand down to press on the bulge in his lower stomach to feel more of his boyfriend, Iwaizumi moving a hand up to press on the bulge instead, replacing Oikawa's hand.

"C-close~! S-so close, Hajime~!" Oikawa screams as he feels the raven hit his prostate dead on, instantly releasing and panting heavily as he falls limp.

Iwaizumi curses under his breath and holds Oikawa's waist up with his arm, hugging their hips close as he continues to abuse the hazel eyed boy's sweet spot. "Almost there, my love~... a few more seconds, baby~..."

Right on cue, the raven releases up into the boy's prostate, biting hip lip and keeping their hips close. He basks in the pleasure for a moment and admires his boyfriend, a panting, sweating mess, with a smirk before pulling out.

"Good job, baby~... so proud of you~... let's get you cleaned up and then we'll cuddle, yes?" Iwaizumi plants a kiss on Oikawa's temple as he hears a light snore, tilting his head to glance at his sleeping expression before smiling to himself and laying Oikawa down on the bed properly.

"I guess the bath will have to wait... heh..."

A/N: I'll be posting one shots every so often here! I won't have a set date for posting unless a lot of people want me to-