SHADELIGHT - Part 1

TIM, The Architect

So basically, we don't know what to do in this place, since we JUST KILLED PEOPLE! Like, um. I don't know anymore.

ROSE, The Reporter

Since Star was the leader, she was like, we'll need to like, search the crates, um, like find things? I don't know.

" Wait, guys, I found a note! " Tim said, while holding up a piece of paper and.. batteries?

" What is it? " We all said while rushing to the living room. 

You're next journey is the basement, fear it's circles and circles.

" Wait, so we're going back into that scary place...? " Arabella said scared.

" There's just no time to waste. Let's go. " Ashley said while unlocking the basement door.

" Don't be bossy. " Arabella said.

" Ish. " I say sighing.

SYDNEY, The Socialite

So, now, the basement we were just in, is now a maze. I am terrified! I don't know what to do anym- I mean, like, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?! ( reply to sydney yall )

" There's batteries, we can use it for the flashlights here.. " Ashley said nervously.

" Um, where can we like go here? " I say confused.

ROSE, The Reporter

Yo, there's a literal note on the bottom of your shoes, are you dumb?

' To be continued, xoxo. sorry for the short chapters :< '