Habitual (TaeNy)

TAEYEON POV

I woke up from the sound of shower early in the morning but I'm lazy to open my eyes because I knew my wife's taking a bath and I love her scent when she finished washing up and the smoothness of her body even her delicious curve it sounds like a pervert but I'm only lusting for my wife, Kim Tiffany. She's mere a goddess, a Queen in the house and I really, really adores and respect for her, she's the reason I'm living happily everyday, making my head spinning when she seductively whispers into my ears, wearing my favorite nightwear at night as she kisses my lips and straddled my lap before we went to sleep.

"Honey?" I love to be called my that petname when she needs and wants something from me especially my attention. It's a habit when we cuddled automatically in the couch, in our bed even in the kitchen table, I'm loving every inch of her, I will definitely loving her forever. We vowed to loved without a reason but to fulfill each other's happiness forever.

When she stares deeply at me like she already capturing my heart and soul, our fate to be with each other getting stronger as we held each other so tight. I looked at her angelic face on her sleep before I place kisses all over her skins it sounds sweet, very sweet that's how I wanted. I treated her as my only woman and she treated back as well, we traveled around the world filled with happiness and affection. You're such a sweetheart when you attended my needs, preparing my suits, cooking my meal everyday, taking a bath with me, showers me with your pure love the way I like it.

Breathe me in and out like I'm your life, hold me back into your arms when I went astray, you should known how much I treasure your existence, your my wonders in paradise, the definite meaning of life and love, the sunlight of my sun in the morning breeze, deeper than the ocean your eyes sparkling like diamonds in the sky. You always says to me and I do too with you because we're on our own world when hatred doesn't exists.

My dear Tiffany, you are the only one for me when nobody will love me in the end and you were there when no one left for me. Every road I take your holding my hand through my hardest times, ain't nobody treat me like you do and I'm grateful to you, my love of my life. I'm singing every songs for you when you're happy and sad I will always be your strength in every trials we face.

"Honey?" She called me before my eyes wanders around the room and found her naked infront of me. Feels like heaven to me and I'm asking God, do I deserve someone like her? But she's my wife so I will give my all to her.

"You're gorgeous." I said and heard her chuckle before she sat on the bed.

"You always that honey." She caresses my sleepy face as I hold her gentle hand with mine.

"Because you are honey." I softly said.

"Thank you for being my wife." She felt soften with my words before she met my lips into hers. It's soft filled with too much loving.

"Thank you for being mine." She sweetly said staring lovingly at me with same affection like mine.

"I love you Kim Tiffany." I whispered.

"I love you too Kim TaeYeon." She whispered back with tenderness before she cuddled naked with me.

"You don't mind if I'm naked under the sheet Taetae?" She asked adoringly like a puppy that needed attention.

"I like very much when you're naked." She smack me playfully in my head when I always tells her pervert things but I'm only said it with her.

"Pervert." She fake her annoyance.

"Keep your lips with mine." I said before our lips meet each other again and between our soft gasps there's pure love in between.

"Keep your eyes on me." She moans and stayed in my arms naked.

"It's almost a habit when you're naked with me under our sheets together." I chuckle and I earned a soft slap on my shoulder showing her cute puppy eyes.

"I will definitely loving this every morning honey." I cuddled with her feeling her warmth on me.

"I'm cold." She said seductively.

"Then let me warm you a bit." I wink at her and we began to moaning our names.

"You're liking it??" She asked.

"Very much." I smiled before we continue our loving under the sheets again.

"Please be gentle." She pleads in between her soft gasps and I nod.

"Of course honey." I answered showing how deep is my love for her as I deepen the sweet kisses as well.

"My love is habitual, yeah." I sing.

The end.