Lonely Without You (MoonSun)

SOLAR POV

Walking down the sidewalk strolling for some sunshine outside watching children's laugh, others talking with someone, cherry blossom tress grown beautifully, feeling the summer breeze while my thoughts was with you as always. I'm waiting for the sunset so I could have your warmth with me, the way you teases me, the sounds of your laugh and even your adorable smile when you clinging into me. Our favorite movies played while we cuddles, sweet kisses in between, warm hugs from you even you loving promises to be with me always.

"Do you eat well now?" I sighed roughly.

"What time will you go home?" I whispered with tears in my eyes.

"I'm so lonely without you Byul ah." I cried softly but I wipe it off immediately by the sleeve of your hoodie I wear when you're not around.

"Byul ah." I called while blankly staring to nowhere until a kid bump into me.

"Sorry unnie." The beautiful little girl bow apologetically at me before she run towards her two beautiful mothers.

"Mama!" The little kid cheered when her other mother lifts her up, I remember how Moonbyul asked me if I wanted to have a kid running around the house but I decline saying I wasn't ready.

"Maybe you'll be a good mother to our children Yong." She said while smiling at me and now I'm eager to have her child inside my womb everytime I feel loneliness when you're not here with me.

"If you ask me maybe I say yes now." I sighed again for a countless times today since Moonbyul left for a business trip for a week I was too lonely and empty without her around.

"Wheein can you hold baby Yerim for awhile." I heard the mother said to the other mother of the cute little kid from earlier.

"Sure sweetheart." I suddenly become envious at their cute little happy family together maybe if I agree to Moonbyul's offer, I can see myself like them as well.

"I should go home by now." I decided to go home early with my grocery bags.

------

"What do we have here?" I decided to cook Moonbyul's favorite and prepare the ingredients but I will wash up first.

"YONG I'M HOME??!!!" I heard Moonbyul's loud cheering voice outside so I immediately slipped in my clothes and forgot about taking a bath.

"BYUL AH!!" I literally cried and hugged her made her more confused on me.

"Did something bad happen Yong?" She worriedly asked me and I felt guilty for making her worry about me.

"I just missed you." I confessed and tightly hugging her and won't let her go even she's tired from the flight.

"I missed you too babe." She kisses me on my lips and I kisses back.

"Are you hungry?" I asked and a huge grin appears from her face and I can tell that she thought about something pervert and dirty inside her mind.

"Of course especially when I'm with you." She smirked at me and carried me in a bridal style but I'm more than excited than her.

"PUT ME DOWN BYUL AH!!!" I scream while punching her chest softly but she only laughed at me.

"My wife's been missing me so I would rather play with her for awhile." She said when we went inside our bedroom.

"Yah! Pervert!" I scream when I got tackled on the bed with her on top of me, she tickles me before she attacks me with few rough kisses out of hunger.

"I love you Yong." She smiled at me while caressing my face with her soft gentle touch.

"I love you too Byul." I blushed.

"Let's have a child." I bluntly said made her eyes widen in surprise.

"Are you sure?" I nodded.

"Thank you babe." She cried and I got so worried for her but instead she places soft kisses on my forehead and thanking me for agreeing at her suggestion.

"I'm so happy." She happily said before she hugged me tightly.

"Thank you Yong." We smiled at each other.

"I love you Moonbyul."

I love you too Yong."

"Maybe having a child with you wasn't bad after all." I cheerfully said.

The end.