Training And Trouble

"Umm...Mikasa?"

"Yes? What is it?" Mikasa looked at the girl who was having great difficulty in strapping the straps of her uniform

"Can you help me? I can't seem to hook it in." Y/n intertwined her hands together then faced Mikasa. "Please?"

Sighing Mikasa walked towards her , turning her around. "Stand still."

"O-okay." In a swift second Mikasa hooked straps of her uniform

"Finished." Mikasa then stood up.

"Thanks a bunch! Mikasa." Y/n sweetly smiled as Mikasa headed for the door. Y/n took the antique box resting on the bedside table.

"Are you gonna wear it today?" Mikasa arched a brow as she watched Y/n extract the pendant outfit of the olden container

"Yeah. I'll wear it today." She smiled at Mikasa's worried expression. "Don't worry. Didn't you say it'll be alright?" Y/n placed the pendant in place. The pendant weakly beated.

"Y/n..." She heard the voice once more. The voice that she feared of hearing again. 'Ahh...here we go again.' She thought as she  held the crystalized pendant with one hand.

"You okay?" Mikasa asked out but instead of answering the girl just gave Mikasa a thumbs up then beamed a smile while humming the "Mhhhmmm." Sound.

'Make a choice. A choice you must not regret." The voice sounded as the pendant slowly died down its pulsing.

"Mikasa. I wanna show you something." Y/n became serious as Mikasa nodded her head signalling the girl to continue.

Y/n folded her sleeve to reveal her arms. Mikasa's eyes widened.

"Where did you got those?!" She held the girl's elbows and eyed her arms that had some scratches and bruises in it.

"I don't know exactly...but while I was taking a bath I suddenly felt like my body was being beaten." Y/n looked at her arms. "And look...doesn't it look like the one Armin got a few years ago?"

"Yeah. But this doesn't explains it. Why would you have this bruises and scratches?"

"I've been wondering that too since I got out of the bath." Y/n casted her eyes away.

"Maybe its time that you stop using your ability." Mikasa said.

"But what of someone got hurt?" Y/n looked at her with disbelief.

"And what if something bad happens to you because you won't listen?" Mikasa challenged back.

"I guess." Y/n gave up so easily. She knows arguing with Mikasa doesn't have any point she hates arguments, especially when it won't get her somewhere.

"Are you promising that Y/n? Or will you forget it right away?" Her tone was serious and threatening.

'Oh boi...'

"I-I promise!"

'Mikasa you scary witch...'

"You just stuttered."

"I swear okay?" Y/n smiled at her.

"Good. Now let's go out and meet up with the others." Mikasa stated as she opened the door. Y/n on the other hand repositioned the pendant so it can be hidden underneath her uniform

====*****====

"Today we'll be testing out your capabilities! Anyone who doesn't pass this round isn't even fit to be used as decoys!" That one and only Shadis said. "We'll have you transferred to reclaimed land!" He added