Time's Up.

A month went by and you got noticeably bigger. You added a cardigan sweater on top of your usual just to help hide it. It mostly worked. Armitage noticed that you had started wearing baggier tops. He came down to your office and knocked on the door.

"Come in." You had readjusted so your cardigan hid it.

He opened and closed the door behind him. "What's going on with you?"

"I'm sorry?" He pointed to your sweater.

"Why are you hiding your body?" You sighed. Time's up.

You stood up and took off the sweater. You were facing him so he didn't notice. You then hooked your fingers under your sweatshirt and pulled it up over your belly and turned to the side, showing him your stomach.

"Because I'm pregnant. With your baby." He just looked at you for a moment.

He walked over and placed his hands on your stomach. "Why didn't you tell me?" He looked into your eyes, both hurt and happy.

You sighed. "Because I didn't know how."

He shook his head. "No, why didn't you tell me? We're you scared?"

You nodded softly and looked down. "Yes. I was terrified."

He sighed and moved a hand up to cup your cheek. "Why?"

You blinked back a few tears but they fell. He wiped them with his thumb. "Because I was worried you would make me get rid of the baby."

He shook his head and pulled you close. You dropped your shirt and wrapped around him. "I would never do that in a million years. My father wanted my mom to get rid of me, but she didn't and I am so thankful."

You cried into his chest. He just held you and kissed your head. "When's your next appointment?"

"Tommorow after work." You looked up at him.

"Am I allowed to go with you?" He smiled softly.

"If you'd like too. Oh, and if she asks, say that you couldn't make the other appointments because of work. I lied and said that I told you a while ago." You blushed.

He chuckled softly and nodded. "No more lying about this pregnancy." You blushed and nodded.

He let go of you. "When were you going to tell me?"

"When you saw my belly." He sighed and shook his head.

"I'm assuming you want to to keep them basing off how you were so scared to tell me." He chuckled softly.

You nodded. "Yes. I do. But I have been calling you thier dad. Remember the day when you first noticed my small belly? And I blamed it on stress?" He nodded. "Well, when I got home, I had told them that their dad kissed them and touched them a lot, and that you may want us both a lot more than I realized."

He smiled and nodded softly. "This is our baby, and we will raise them together."

"Yes we will." You smiled as you put a hand on his on your belly.

He smiled and kissed you lightly. "I like you. I like you a lot. One day I want to marry you. But I guess we should probably start with proper dating. Even though we already have a kid on the way." He laughed.

"Yeah. I guess we should." You smiled up at him. "And I love you. You love me too, you're just too chicken to say it."

He laughed and nodded. "You're right. I do love you and I'm too scared to say it first."

You smiled. "Why don't we do the dinner you mentioned the other day?"

He smiled. "That sounds wonderful. Why don't we meet in the foyer after work?"