1

You jolted upright from your dream as you frantically looked around the room. Toga, who you shared a room with looked at you concerned, her yellow eyes seeming to glow.
"Y/N-chan? Are you okay?" You nodded and wiped the small tears from your eyes. You were afraid that if you talked, your voice would sound to horse. But you managed to say.
"I'm fine. It's all fine." Toga gave a thumbs up and went back underneath her blanket.
"By the way," she said. "Handy-man said he wanted to talk to you when you woke up." You rolled your eyes as you snickered about the nickname.
"Okay. I'll go and tell him that my 'nap-time' is over." The league likes to call your resting period 'nap time'. Like you were some helpless little kid that you used to be. Toga often liked to join in on your nap time, saying that that's what friends do. Honestly you were pretty sure she just liked sleeping. You slipped on a light gray hoodie over your black tank top and walked outside.
"What do you want?" You asked. "Does master want anything?" At first because you were the daughter of All Might Tomura did not trust you. But, after you killed a group of American heroes he let you officially join the group.

L/N Y/N (Yagi Y/N)
Quirk(s): water manipulation (original), poison (given), freeze (taken), and take (given)
Description: water manipulation; the user can not create water but can only control it. Drawbacks; dehydration, really scary dreams. Poison; given by All For One after proven loyal. User can create and control poison. Drawbacks; headaches. Freeze; taken by using the take quirk. User can freeze time. Drawbacks; if used for over 5 hours the user with faint. Take; given by All For One. The user can take one's quirk by drinking a bit of their blood. This quirk gives the user sharper canines (like toga) and a slight thirst for taking the blood for more quirks. Drawbacks; none.
"No. But we have a new mission. We have to break in to U.A." You stared at him open mouthed before squealing.
"Great! How are we going to do it!" You said excitedly. Tomura rolled his eyes as water started to swirl around you.
"Here's the plan."

Time skip~

You giggled as the press almost completely covered you and tomura in the crowd. You were wearing a school girl's uniform with the hood up and a mask because you were a known criminal. L/N Y/N. Of corse, the last name that you currently went by was made up, with the help of All For One, Tomura, and Kurogiri. But there was no way that you would go by your 'father's' last name no more. Your days of being ignored and criticised were over. [a/n I just realised that at this point toga and Dabi wouldn't have joined yet... BUT! For the sake of the story can we just pretend that they joined like uhhhh two months before this? I'm really sorry about this slip up! I just wanted toga, Dabi, and usj stuff right away]