Knowing pt2.

Noya-
Wait a minute.....

Suga-
What?

Noya&Tanaka-
That's Shoyo!!for for realll!!

Yamaguchi-
We still dont know if its trueee

Noya-
Then lets search ittt

Noya search it on google and revealed shoyo face and information

Noya-
HA!told you guys that's hinata!!

Hinata went home late and grab some snacks in the kitchen when he went to his room someone pulled him in the room and he saw tsukishima

Hinata-
Tsukki what are you doing??

Tsukki-
Nothing

Tsukki pushed hinata in the bed and got on top hinata he started to kiss hinata in the lips then hinata staryed to kiss back too tsukki suddenly use his tongue then tsukki went down on hinata neck finding his sweet spot the hinata moan "A-ah-h~ t-tsukki" tsukki smirked and still sucking the sweet spot tsukki took of his tshirt same as hinata then tsukki started to lick hinata's whole body tsukki held 3 fingers "suck it"tsukki said hinata sucked the 3 fingers while tsukki is taking hinata pants off and his pants they we're now naked tsukki put 1 finger in hinata's hole "ah-ahh~~"hinata moan tsukki put a nother finger and the last finger then he started moving it"wha-ahhh~~t-sukki~ s-stop~"hinata said"this is your punishment for keeping a secret"tsukki said tsukki grabbed hinata waist and whisper to his ear"Bent down"tsukki said hinata bent down and stare at the white clothing then he felt something inside him big "a-ahhhh~~~! Ah ah~ slow d-down"hinata said tsukki slowed down then he started to get faster"i-im c-coming a-ahahhh~~"hinata said hinata cum then he fall asleep because of the tiredness (duh)tsukki put hinata in the bed the two sleep..
================================
Okeh idk if that's a good smut but anyway its my birthday yay so i need to enjoy this day because tommorrow is monday TvT sad meh but any way i cant upload here tommorrow cause of school baii