♧THINKIING♧

Yay im back i guess!!

Uhm so hi i think this story will have 10 more chapter or 8 then its complete then im gonna finish my other story so i can make a new story and focus there:)

Okay lets start the story
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hi today was a beautiful day the sun was shining and the the flowers are moving its like your in a fantasy hinata decided to go down and eat breakfast,Summer was almost ending after that it will be normal again morning practices and noon it will be busy again but i hope we win in our next game"Hinata why are pacing out?"Lily asked"Oh its nothing its just summer is almost ending"Hinata said"I mean your right but atleast you will not do any work of yours"Lily said"Your right"Hinata said"So Um..any ideas what to do today?"Hinata asked if your wondering why cause he's bored all his teamates are in their room chillin and tsukki is sleeping"I dont have any idea to hahaha"Lily said"Hm.Thanks i guess"Hinata said so he just decided to go to the livingroom to watch some dramas maybe after 3 Hours later hinata fellasleep in the couch his other classmate and went down to eat some snacks and hinata sleeping in the couch"Wow he's really sleepy"Yamaguchi said"I mean he was working hard"Sugawara said"Well just let him sleep"Daichi said the teamate nodes,later on.....hinata woke up 6:38Pm in the night or (afternoon)
he diced to check what time it is he looked in his phone

Hinata POV:
Wow i slepped over guess im just tired

Hinata decided to go to his room to change and went bathroom after that he lay down o his bed looking at the notifications

Hinata soon felt very tired so he fall asleep he was really tired and didnt know why so he just think its because of work so he just ignored it.

Meanwhile downstair

Lily-Hinata seems pretty tired today

S

ugawara-Yeah im noticing it

Lily-I hope he didnt overw worked

Sugawara-Well Um how many days till the end of summer?

Lily-14 more days why you asked?

Sugawara-Then we should accompany him maybe hes just really sad cause of work.

Lily-I mean that's a horrible for him or not well midoriya is nice and

Sugawara-Lets leave him alone for now and let him rest.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Hahaha wondering why story was so short well myy phone started to lagged and i dont know why and its late here right now in our country its actually 1:07AM and yes midnight so imma try to update more since this story is almost ending

Bai:))

☆V.