Chapter 3 Accident

Ochaco POV

I take a towel from the closet in my room and head into the bathroom. I eventually found the bathroom. In the shower, it's a little humid. I am rapidly undressing and about to hop into the shower. Until I saw my boss come out of the shower naked. He's in the bathroom seeing me. He says, "You enjoying  view you like." I blush and say that I'm so sorry that I didn't know that you were here, that the door was unlocked. He says it's all right and he tells me to take a shower and leave the bathroom. I 'm going to go to the room and finish taking a shower, and get dressed.
Izuku POV
I get out of the shower and see that Ochaco is there naked in front of me. I tell her you enjoying the view. She blushes and apologizes me. I tell her it's okay and tell to take a shower. I leave the bathroom and go to my room and get dressed. I go to the kitchen and cook dinner. Once I'm done cooking I yell dinner is ready

Ochaco POV
I hear a yell saying dinner is ready. I go to the kitchen. I see a plate with chicken, steak, and ribs. I ask my boss did you make this? "Yes I did". It tastes so delicious and yummy. "Glad you like it". He sits by me eating. When we are done with our food I start to wash my dish. Izuku teleports by me and tells me "this is my house and you are my guest". He grabs my plate and wash it for me. I say thank you for dinner. "You're welcome". I go to the room and lay on the bed immediately falling asleep.

Please vote and follow.
Thanks for reading.