Chapter 6 Ochaco vs Katsuki

Izuku POV

I woke up thinking about why I was kissing Ochaco. I have no feelings for her. I chose, therefore, to forget it. I got the text "I want to fight the girl you brought to the party" from Katsuki. What time and where at I text back.He writes "twelve o'clock at the training ground" back. All right, I texted him back. Then I text Ochaco to get ready for a fight, and in 20 minutes, I'll be there. She texts "okay" back. I'm coming to her place, so she gets in the car. She says, "So where are we going and who am I fighting against?" I'm telling her that we're going to the training ground, and you're going to fight Katsuki. She asks, "Why am I going to fight Katsuki?" I'm telling her that Katsuki wants to fight you, and I'm not sure why.

Ochacho POV
We're going to a training ground. Katsuki, I see. "You don't belong here, you're just a woman," he calls out. Ok, I 'm telling him that you shouldn't judge me because I'm a woman. He tells me, "Get ready to lose and cry like a little baby." I tell him if I win, don't get all depressed when you lose to a woman. He begins to laugh and says, "I like to see you try and defeat me." Katsuki is running towards me. I'm escaping him and lifting my hand to use my telekinesis. I'm going to lift him up and throw him across the other side of the field. He gets up and says, "I misjudged you, but I'm still going to win." He 's starting to use the quirk explosion, but all he's doing is making debris. I make all the debris weightless while he's distracted. When he's at a certain point, I'm going to release my quirk and let the debris fall on him. He's using his quirk to blow up all the debris. We're both panting and out of breath. So I decided to put an end to this and use my telekinesis to shake the ground and crack it. Then he's going to use quirk to shoot me. They're both attacks that hit each other. We both fall on the ground that I get back up and my clothes are burned. My breasts are exposed to it. I see that Katsuki is looking at me and blushing. Izuku throws me his jacket and drops me back home. I'm taking a shower to get dressed, and I'm going to bed falling into deep slumber.

Please vote and follow.
Thanks for reading.