Home Alone-First Sex

At that Incident. I was Home Alone. I can't eat. I can't clean. Mom what's happening to me? I can't live all by myself. Guide me Mom. Guide me. As if my Persian cat reading my thoughts she jumped to me and I hug her. I also have a the great dog he's a big dog now. My uncle gave it to me once Edna is gone. And my work to Atty is... im fired... I fancy Patrick and he fancy me but why did he let Edna fancy him? Coz you have Christian, Sophia. Oh yeah Christian. Well, speaking of him. I called his mom and said he can be with me until i get a nanny to my uncle. And he's coming here at 6pm with his things. Im going to sleep with him in my bed or he will be at guest room?. Snapping my thoughts theres a sudden urge knock on the door. And i stand and walk at the door to open it and saw Christian with his things. "Hi christian" I give him a peck to the cheeks. And he drop his things. Hold my arms tightly. And he kissed me deeper and deeper and deeper. He let his tounge come to my mouth and I allow it. This is a so darn hard kiss. His hands fell to my butt and he carried me. "I miss you Sophia". How sweet of him. "I miss you too Christian".

He fixed his things in my room. After he fix his things in my cozy room. He jump at my bed and whisper " Can we do something like mind-blowing?". My eyes widen. I know what he meant. He wants to have sex with me. I giggled. You're still a virgin Sophia. You're pussy is tight . Well my thoughts are always true. I laughed at that thought. "What? Why are you laughing?" Oh I forgot Christian is here with me. I looked away at him and finally said "Im a virgin Christian" And my pussy is tight. Oh shut up!. He laughed at me and kiss me while he caress my boobies. Pervert! Nuh uh! He's not a pervert. He only loves you because of your body. Shut up! I loved him and I know he loved me too. Are you sure? Yes could you please shut the hell up? Okay. Careful Sophia. "I won't hurt you" And when i looked at him his half naked!. He has a six pack abs and he's a masculine guy. I never thought he's like this. "Im still a virgin, Sophia". Really he's a virgin? Oh well. I touch his six pack abs and lick at it that sends shiver to him. He removed my clothes and I was wearing a bra. "Holy shit Sophia, you've got a nicebig boobs". I blushed. And i removed his pants. And said "You're hot Christian." He smirked at me. And he removed my skirt and my bra. I removed his underwear and he removed mine too. And we are all naked.

A/N: I don't want to continue the SEX part. Well if you like it. I can edit it. Comment if you want