Pt.7

Belles POV:
I took y/n back to my pod and fell asleep cuddling him ,but at the same time I felt like I was betraying tari and that's my best friend but we all know me belle frontier I don't give a crap but regardless I cuddles him till dawn and we'll let's just say lucks gave us a minor upgrade and new suits especially tari man all the guys are gonna look at her a- (Belle pay attention don't do that ) geez sorry *Under her breath * I think I'm thicker anyways Greg got tari and I got my lover forever hehe....

* The next morning *

I was tired but yet y/n was gone I think he went on protocol call which means is that he gets his first official job and I can't wait to see what my soon to be husband will plan....

While he was doing that I was getting dressed and ready for the big day of the speed running tournament which has the best of the best speed runners in all of earth.

Each of us had a controller or a mouse and keyboard and played games till there is only one winner and there is 30 rounds and 30 contestants and I never ever taken first place always second , but this year is different I got all my money in me belle fro-

* Tari interrupts belle *

Tari:
"Hey Belle I just want to say good luck for tonight and may the best girl win ,speaking of best girl win and you took y/n for me how about me and you make a deal."

Belle:
"Really then what is this deal your speak of then mrs know it all?"

Tari:
"If I win you let him go but if you win you take all him for good sound like a deal?"

Belle:
"Alright fine deal see ya later e girl."

As I begin to get ready cause now the love of my life is on the line I will have to do my best to have him for good....

Y/N's POV:
I woke up wondering why I was in belles room and I saw her get ready for a championship she told me that today is the day that she will win the cup , and she also told my I'm her husband and well I was thinking in my head how would Tari feel about this I mean I love Tari to death and belle is gonna kidnap me away from the person who I love the most?

I decided to go to Tari and she blushed and I blushed and I told her about me being kidnapped and stormed off but before she did that she gave me a hug and I got a red tone of blush on my face.

It was time for the championship and I heard that I was on the line so I decided to sit down with lucks and the rest of the Mets runner crew that didn't make it and spectated and maybe if Tari wins then I could ask her out finally after months of me waiting...

* Annoucer speaks *

Announcer:
"Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls please put your hands together for your speed runners!!!!!!!"

As he was making the announcement I looked at Tari and winked at her , but lucks slapped me on my head but smiled..

Nobody has ever seen him smile before and it was kinda charming since he knew the bet also and knows how much I love Tari to death...

Hey Guys I hope Y'all enjoyed I know I've been in active due to school and I forgot that I have this app tbh but tell me how is this story so far also don't forget to vote 🌟