Videos

"No, Roman-"
"Aww, come on, Lo! It's just one dress!"
"One dress will turn into hundreds when it comes to you!"
"Truee-"

Roman was a YouTuber that made fashion videos, makeup tutorials, shopping hauls, all that. He even sewed his one clothes and sold them for alot of money. Logan was his friend and the one who edited the videos. One day, Roman decides that he needs a model to show off the new outfits he had made, and of course, he begged Logan too. (Hence the covo up there-) Logan finally agrees, and helps Roman in a video. The viewers like him,and ask if he could be in lite more videos with Roman. The money they make starts doubling, so, of course, Logan agrees. They become celebrities together, but they soon drift apart. Roman wanted to make more and more videos while Logan wanted to get a proper job. So, Roman got mad and made lots of videos about Logan. The fans are disgusted by Roman's behaviour and soon he loses his fame. Logan however, secretly started his own YouTube channel about conspiracys and documentaries. His channel is small, but it is enough to make him happy. One day though, that all changes. Suddenly, Logan rises to fame and is known everywhere as Logical Lo.

Roman tries to apologise to him, so Logan forgave him. They soon start dating, much to the fans joy. What happens when Logan starts a live with a black eye, hiding in his room? Do the fans understand that the relationship is toxic, or do they think its fake? You choose!

I wanna write this now-
Just like, drama-