𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 13

outfit ^

Louis pov

" i'll have two double cheeseburgers with a large coke each please" I said to the cashier as I took out my wallet.

After collecting the food i carried the tray as i walked towards the booth me and y/n were sitting in, but to my surprise she was sitting with someone.

y/n pov

sitting in the the booth i scrolled trough social media slowly falling into my own thought, suddenly someone slammed their hands down on my table immediately snapping me out of my thoughts.

" Hey what are you doing here?" they said, slowly looking up i realised it was, Payton.

I immediately stood up and engulfed him in a bear hug. " what are u doing here Payt?" he looked at me and replied " I'm here for supper" pretty sure i mentally face palmed my self hearing that.

Payton slowly sat down infront of me " how are you? you stopped answering my calls" he asked, I didn't reply

just then Louis came back with our food " oh great i'm starving!" I announced, stuffing my face with food, trying to avoid Payton's questions. Soon enough Payton stood up " You guys enjoy your meal, see you tomorrow"

I hear see the hurt in his voice as he walked away from the table.

The only reason I didn't reply him was because if i had kept answering the calls the more i would miss him and the more i would fall for him, and whatever came out of my mouth would have been " I miss you"

next day

   walking through the halls towards my locker, events from last night flashed through my mind, reaching my locker i finally shook off the thought.

      As i placed my bag in the locker i saw Constance running towards me. " Y/n ! ok so every now and then Hannah throws a party at her house and since your back the three of us can go together!" she squeals at me, without hesitation I agreed.

      " Hey where you going" Louis asked " to a party" I say excitedly, he nodded before leaving

at the party

      getting out off the car i took in a deep breath " omg did Hannah move?" I realised that the house infront of me didn't look the same as it did 2 years ago " yea her mom got promoted and started raking in big bucks" Faith replied as we walked into the house.

        " OMG Y/N YOUR HERE!" I heard someone shout, turning around i was engulfed with a tight hug, pulling away i noticed it was Hannah.

************************************************
a bit long hehe