𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9

Constance pov

       " To press or not to press" I sighed to myself staring at the computer screen, this decision might just change my life. " Constance go to sleep you need to you need to wake up for school tomorrow!" my mother screamed from downstairs " OK !" I replied. Maybe I should just sleep on it.

The next morning I was with Faith, Hannah, Payton and Hannah's new boyfriend Chad. Chad's an asshole though, I don't know why Hannah's dating him. " Constance, what do you think. Constance? Constance!" Hannah screeched at me " do you guys think i should try modeling?" I questioned. I looked at the group, Payton had a confused look on his face " what? dude that was random" " yea why the sudden thought?" Faith says agreeing with her brother. " well I-" " Guys!" we all turned our heads to a fuming red Hannah, I was about to apologise to her but before I could " ugh you know what i'm leaving" Hannah groaned storming off.

      When I got home I immediately took out my phone to text Nerissa. 

constance: Nerissa                           
nerissa: What                               
constance: do you think I should try be a model?
nerissa: ya why not your pretty tall
constance: i guess i should try then
I quit turned off my phone took out my laptop and started to fill out the form to send to the agency.

——————————————————————————
a/n
  i know the chapter is very very short so i'm very sorry but... https://my.w.tt/XSs6TbUSd7 check out my new story