Segment 1 - 'When they get talking'

TS - My Dream Was his Reality

"My Dream became his reality. He was the only one who never gave up on me, on us" The lady said moving into the land of dreams as the other quotes but for her, it was her reality for really really long time. This long time can be said the lifetime.

"Hum samjhe nahi... please humein apni kahani sunao Naa" those excited and curious voices hold her heart make it beat once more the same way it did when she married to him the second time.

Well, don't get shocked it wasn't planned the first time. It was an accident one forgotten one. The one which they came across a year after their second wedding.

"We meet in Mumbai locals," she said smiling lost somewhere.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey." i guess that's want he worded but i didnt heard it, as i had my earphones plugged in. He was standing Infront of me looking in my eyes as soon as i looked up.

Out of courtesy, she pulled out her earphones "Sorry i had my earphones plugged in, you said something to me.?"

"Well i didn't noticed that, i just came to exchange some greetings" He spoke acting silly.

"Hi, i am sorry do i know you," she asked politely after greeting him. 

"Not exactly, but i know you. I have been watching you for days catching this very train and going to Bandra very days at the same time. I thought maybe can talk and we are co-passengers" he tried to get in talking terms with the girl who made him catch this very train and once he gets off he would have a driver standing to take him to his destination.

"Hi. Yeah actually i have few things to do with my life so i keep the flow going. Can't just sit and laze around" she told him off now sure of the intention of this stranger.

"I see. seems like i have offended you or maybe tripped on the wrong nerve. Sorry to bother you but it nice to know you are aware. Have a great day" saying that he got off early on stations.

"Shit i think i was too much rude. He got off early today." whispering to self he thought over her words regretting being rude unnecessarily. Not knowing what she can do she sighed and pulled her earphones back once again.

The next day she was again on her way to the Bandra. Today she didn't have her earphones plugged in. She was looking out for someone maybe she wanted to apologize for being rude but, the face she was searching for never showed up.

A few days later once again she had her earphones on, her eyes on the mobile screen shuffling from the apps. Playing the song that she loves the most 'Shaabaashiaan from Mission Mangal' the one that motivates her to keep going and then shuffling thought some social media platform as if Searching for something particular.

As her eyes were stuck to the screen she was a pair of shoes walking close to her and came to stand still just a foot away, away from her personal space. She instantly looked up only to see the smiling face of the same stranger that she had been rude to the other day.

"Hi" once again he greeted this time with a big smile. Smiling back she whispered "Hey." and there was the silence of words between them.

"Hmm... Sorry. I was rude the other day." she tried to start a conversation. "Hey its okay. I dont mind that at all" he tried to push that guilt look on her face away.

"No its not okay. I dont know i was in bad mood that day and suddenly you approached me and my frustration went on you" she was trying to clear it out. "Hey, it's okay. i don't feel bad about it. I know somedays can be hard. Relax."