𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

Once he calmed down we kept walking and made our way to where Wilbur told us to meet him. The rest of the time Tommy and I walked was silent, you could hear the grass crunching under our feet and the chirps of the crickets as the sun began to fall. 

"Ivy, Tommy?" a voice whispered from behind, imminently drew my bow as Tommy pulled out his sword, "Show, yourself," I said sternly, although fear was coursing through my veins. 

"I can provide you two the sanctuary, I can help you-" the voice was Eret, he walked out from behind an oak tree.  I let down my guard a bit, "How dare you," Tommy said lowly, "HOW FUCKING DARE YOU" the boy yelled tightening his grip on his sword, his booming voice startled me a bit. 

"I want to help, I get it I've done bad things in the past but-" "BAD THINGS? YEAH ERET YOU BETRAYED US WHEN YOU KNEW WE NEEDED YOU, WE CARED ABOUT YOU AND YOU FUCKED IT ALL UP" Tommy lectured, I put my hand on his shoulder, "Tommy, he's not worth it" I whispered, trying to calm him down. 

He stopped for a moment and looked at me, before lowering his sword. I stepped in front of him, walking over to Eret, my bow still in hand, "Ivy, please-" "Just walk away, we don't trust traitors Eret" "but I-" "walk, away" I said in an icy tone. 

Eret lowered his head and walked off, then Tommy and I continued our walk. 

We found ourselves at a small cave that had a campfire burning in the middle of it, "Tommy, Ivy!" Wilbur said relieved as we approached him, he pulled us both into a hug.

 As the cool night air blew, I felt a shiver down my spine. The three of us sat around the fire, huddled together trying just to keep warm and survive the night.