𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

"And that's that" He finished.

"Ohh, so you'll go to therapy every week right and I'm glad that your brother and you made up," Akira said.

"So you're not scared of me?" Ciel asked as he gently grabbed her hand rubbing his thumb between the space of her thumb and her pointer finger.

"Should I? You haven't given me a reason to me, just take care of yourself and make sure you take your pills," Akira replied.

"I know, I will." He leaned closer to her and kissed her gently rubbing his tongue over her bottom lip. He pulled back after nibbling on her bottom lip. "You're staying over right?"

" Yeah, I have work tomorrow tho, I'll have to leave. Did you get a work placement at your father's?" Akira asked him.

"I actually got one at an Art gallery" he replied.

"Your photographs, will you start taking pictures again?" Akira asked.

"Will you go public with your artworks?" He asked.

"Don't answer my question with another question dude," Akira replied.

He smiled at her and pulled her closer with his hands around her waist, using his hand he lifts her chin to make her look up at him then he leaned down and kiss her lips.

"Cayden cooked by the way if you're hungry there's more left in the pot," Ciel said.

"I'm gonna shower first." She replied. "I've been feeling weird since this today at work, I knew I should have drank a cup of warm tea."

"How are you feeling now?" He asked holding his two hands against her face resting his forehead on hers to check her temperature.

"I'm okay now" she replies, then began making her way to his room.

"Let's save water?" Ciel asked.

"Boy, if you dont ge-"

"Please, I won't do anything sexual" he begged looking at her with those puppy dog eyes.

"Fine, no sexual activities." She replied.

Minutes Later

Akira turned around bending over the side of the tub. Ciel came up behind her and grabbed her ass for a while, and then kissed her. He places his dick between her legs and rubbed it against her clit. She squirmed and moaned as he teased her clit. His hands reached around and felt around her body and breasts again before he finally found her opening and slowly slid his dick inside her.

"Ohhh fuck" she moaned as he entered her.  He pushed her tight walls apart as he worked his way deeper inside her.  He felt himself rub against her g-spot, which drew a quick moan, as he finally got his dick deep inside her, against her cervix. He brought her head back around for another kiss. As they kissed a little harder, He withdrew a few inches and thrust it back in, making her vibrate in a deep moan into the kiss. His hands found her breasts again and pinched her hard nipples. They kissed passionately as he fucked her slowly, finding a nice rhythm.

He dropped one of his hands down and started to rub her clit while he slowly fucked her deeply. Her pussy clenched down on his dick. It gripped him a few times tightly and convulsed for a few more seconds before she came down.