Among Us Sketches

Yep! I've been sucked into the latest gaming craze, and I absolutely love it! Well, most of the time. I generally play under two names based on characters, so I figured I'd also join the fanart half of it and share my play style!

 I generally play under two names based on characters, so I figured I'd also join the fanart half of it and share my play style!

When I'm playing under the name Inky Queen, I like to play with the cherry on my head. (I play mobile, so I can't get skins or pets, oof-)
Technically Devil-Phantom is a male character and Queen should be King, but pbbt. I just balanced it out between character and avatar.

Because people can be bratty little children sometimes, I can get pretty salty. But I try not to fight or be as petty as them, even if letting loose a bit does feel good.

I don't play yellow as often as purple right now, so this may change, but I've noticed my best games I play as imposter were ones I played as purple. My crewmate efficiency is hardly changes, so Devil surprisingly makes a better crewmate than he does an impostor. X'D

Next up is the inevitable Ace Attorney, my babe Klavier Gavin

Next up is the inevitable Ace Attorney, my babe Klavier Gavin. When I play as purple I wear the goggles, but I didn't want to draw the goggles.

So, as a crewmate I am very much the same. And no matter the color, if someone is nice to me and I make a rapport with them I'm going to get overly attached, but that's a trait that is more in character for Klavier.

So, as an impostor I can get reckless sometimes, but my contigency plan- if I can act fast enough- is to report the body and accuse the player who caught me. It's worked a few times, too! But the best time was the first time, when I was playing with my sister Chris and her boyfriend plus others, and when he saw me kill someone I panicked and reported it, then I managed to send a message accusing him before he could say anything.

Everyone believed me, and it became evident that ya boi was not the impostor. I think that was the end of the match, so I was able to ride out the adrenaline high. I was shaking so bad because I thought they'd never believe it! But lo an behold, they did. This is a tried and true trick for clumsy impostors.

(Kristoph would be so proud of you, Klavi! x3)

The point in the corner is something someone actually told me (just yesterday, and it was the same person who told me "Fxxk you" as seen in Devil's panel.) Some impudent user who didn't like when I called them out for being rude.

Black, if that's you out there, looking now... You have no life. :D You literally threw a hissy fit and swore at some online stranger for calling you out on being a baby.

Oh! I almost forgot- I do have some wholesome moments. A few fond memories with users named Player, CaRtOoNz, Sherlock and Dr UGGS

 A few fond memories with users named Player, CaRtOoNz, Sherlock and Dr UGGS

They stuck up for me when an impostor was trying to play my own trick on me.