3!| Port Mafia

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

ポートマフィア

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

After helping clean up the agency and miraculously fixing the window with an ability [Y/n] had, the little Yosano was now currently in Fukuzawa's office, drinking tea she had lying around in her bag whilst discussing what she had been doing all those years of disappearance.

"I see..." Fukuzawa sighed, his brows slightly forming. If it was anyone else, they would've thought his expression was still stoic, but after growing up with Fukuzawa, [Y/n] knew better.

"Don't be worried Senpai," [Y/n] casually chuckled, "As you can see I'm fine, not a single scratch," she smiled softly.

"I'm just worried that you might go through that again," the president muttered to himself, [Y/n] not catching what he said as she placed her teacup down, a tiny clink sounding, "How about joining the agency [Y/n]? You'd be protected," Fukuzawa offered.

[Y/n] scratched her head, "I would love to but you know..." she trailed off looking to the side, "It's... complicated,"

Fukuzawa took the hint, knowing that she could not explain at the moment, and simply nodded, trusting that she would reveal the truth to him sooner or later in the future when the time comes, "It's okay [Y/n]," he nodded, "I never knew you were sisters with Yosano-San," he tried to change the topic

[Y/n]'s eyes lit up at the mention of her sister, "I guess we don't look too much alike?" she laughed, "I've been looking for her all these years," she smiled, staring at her reflection in the tea as she lifted her cup, "Despite all the sacrifice I've gone through just to see a glimpse of her, I'm glad she's now here, safe and well,"

Even if Fukuzawa wasn't dreaming, he did not speak up about the stray tear that slipped from her eye, quickly disappearing down her chin. His eyes widened when [Y/n] couldn't hold back, now wiping the numerous amount of streams leaking from her eyes. There were only two times in his life he had ever seen [Y/n] cry, and this was the second one. It was a rare sight, to say the least. He knew she was a strong woman; to make her cry like this, however, Fukuzawa couldn't even fathom what she had gone through.

The president stood up and brought her into a comforting hug, patting her head as she silently cried. This brought him back a memory of when he had first found her when he had first seen her cry.

"Where's my sister?" a little girl exclaimed loudly in a convenience store as she banged the counter. The staff that was working the register shook his head telling her that she doesn't know, "I know you're keeping her from me! You're making her work overtime again! Please! I want my sister back!" she screamed.

"Little miss we told you she resigned 3 days ago-" the manager came out, trying to explain, only to be cut off by another scream.

"You're lying! You're lying! You're lying!" she shouted, tears blurring her vision as she tried to wipe them away, "Ki-Nee will never leave me alone! She loves me! She promised she would take me to Tokyo! She never breaks her promise!"