𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔

"wow"

y/n pov

"oh i-i uh, i didn't mean to say tha- i'll just get g-going now," i say as i scurried of to my house. HOW CAN I BE SO STUPID? WHY DID I HAVE TO SAY THAT OUT LOUD?!

when i got to my new home, i quickly went into my tiny room to think about what i just said and did.

"y/n is everything alright?" my dad yelled at me from the kitchen.

"everything is very good!" of course, that was a complete lie. that boy must think i'm a complete stalker. like who wouldn't after that?

fraser's pov

wow. that girl was really pretty. wait, am i aloud to say that? why was she starting at us? when my mom started coming up to her i followed behind, trying to get a closer look at her. her e/c eyes were so pretty! and as her h/c slightly swayed in the wind was really cute. i was hesitant, but i decided to grab her arm. we made eye contact. i felt butterflies forming in my stomach.

"oh, i-i uh, didn't mean to say tha- i'll just get going now." she said with a slight pink blush on her face.

i just watch as she rushes back to her house. i was interrupted by my mom elbowing me and giving me a smirk. i just roll my eyes and go inside of my house.

y/n pov

i start thinking about what my mom would say. she would say something like "sweetie it's ok, your so pretty he has to have a crush on you" while giving me a tiny hug. oh how much i miss her. "why her, WHY HER?" i say while sobbing my eyes out. i guess my dad heard, because he came running in my room to try to comfort me.

"y/n what's wron-" i before he could finish his sentence, i interrupt him.

"dad please!" i say while running out of my house grabbing my phone and earphones. i sprinted out side and grabbed my skateboard. i started bawling my eyes out again, while the hot wind slapping me in the face. i finally stop to see a beach.

"perfect, just like california," i say while heading towards the beach. i quickly climb over the wire connecting the street and the beach, and i see a bunch of teens that look about my age playing in the water.

"with no pants on? ew gross!" i say to myself while trying not to glance at the boys' bottom parts. i find a spot on this big rock where i could sit. i still feel a few tears running down my cheek. i try to think of happy thoughts, then suddenly, i think of that boy i embarrassed myself infront of. i kept think about his curly blonde hair and his style. he kinda has a similar style as mine! and how his chocolate eyes starting into mine. i felt like i could get lost in them, but i wouldn't want someone to find me. there is no way i could have feelings for him. i only just met him! but does that really matter?

a/n: sorry that was a really short chapter but hope you like it!