💫 Chapter Four 💫

^that's one of my favorite pictures of mads

Cheryl's POV

Ha, that should teach him, I said to myself as I smirked.

We went to the park. We agreed Fangs and Sweet Pea would dig first, then Toni and me. Although I would've preferred not being with Toni. While they were digging, I was walking to a bench, still smirking. Toni followed me.

"Cher, can we talk?" Toni asked.

"About what?" I sighed.

"About your mom! It's not okay for her to abuse you." She said.

"I'm fine," I answered.

"Cheryl, please, talk to me!" She begged.

"Toni..." I looked at her sadly.

"What is it?" She questioned.

"You're really the first person I've actually opened up to... and I'm afraid if I tell you more, you'll leave me and forget me." I felt a tear slip down my face.

"Cheryl, I would never do that. I care about you, you can tell me anything. I'd never run away from you. You make me so happy." Toni grabbed my hand and held it.

"I'm broken. I've gone through so many things. I'll never be okay again, TT." I sobbed.

"No, no, we'll work through it. Tomorrow's a better day, it'll get better. What makes you happy?" She hugged me.

"Y-you..." I said hesitantly. 

She smiled at me in response.

"I'll always be here for you, Cher. You're one in a million." She looked up at me. 

She leaned in a little bit, then I did. Maybe time stopped when my lips met hers, but the flutter only intensified. My heart pounded in my chest as I smiled into the kiss. Every breath I took smelled like jasmine and for the first time since I'd known myself, I didn't feel shy. 

Third Person POV

As if time had stopped right there, as they stood propped against a bench, glued to one another. As if no one else existed. 

"Aw, I ship it!" Fangs shrieked.

"#ChoniForever!" Sweet Pea yelled.

Toni pulled away from the kiss to scream at them to shut up. Cheryl burst into laughter.

"Want to take a little break to go to Pop's?" Toni asked Cheryl.

"Sure!!" Sweet Pea smiled.

"I was asking Cheryl, you idiot." Toni rolled her eyes.

"I'd never turn down doing something with you, TT." Cheryl's eyes sparkled, still wondering if her first kiss was just a dream.

"Let's all go!" Fangs suggested.

"If it's alright with Bombshell here." Toni laughed.

"Of course!" Cheryl grinned.

★★★

"Wow, this burger is delicious." Fangs said in between bites. 

"I know, how come we've never been here before?" Sweet Pea asked.

"I don't know, but I'm making love to this burger!" Fangs exclaimed.

"Eww." Cheryl giggled.

TT! Want to go shopping?" Cheryl chirped.

"As long as we can get food!" Toni laughed. 

(I really want to write a part about them hijacking a car and getting in a police chase...maybe betty gets arrested in the next chapter...😃😉 • update: I made a one-shot book with stories like that ahaha)

They ran out of the Chocklit Shop into the rain and quickly got a taxi.

"Turn the heat up!!!" Fangs begged the taxi driver.

"You got it boi!!!" He replied.

They all cheered and buckled their seatbelts (be safe kids).

A while later, they arrived at a new Starbucks. Cheryl immediately ran inside and excitedly got in line behind one other person.

"And I'll also have a Strawberry Frappuccino, please." The person in front of her said.

"Ew, peasant," Cheryl said, disgusted. The stranger glared at her and walked away as Cheryl cruised to the counter.

"Hello! I will take a salad." She said promptly. 

"Uh sorry, we don't have those." The blonde-haired worker told her. (just pretend Starbucks doesn't have salads jssjsjsj)

"Well, you'd better make one," Cheryl responded.

"Sorry...I can't, we don't have the ingredients. You can choose from this menu, though." The person behind the counter waved at the menu above her head.

"I will not settle for those peasant items! Do you know who I am?" Cheryl yelled.

"Oh no! The 'do you know who I am?' rant! You've got her worked up!" Toni joked. (if anyone got the reference i love youuuu👀💗)

"If you keep insulting me, I will call security." The worked threatened. 

"Try me." Cheryl spat.

"Cher, you might wanna stop..." Toni suggested.

"Yeah, no." Cheryl rolled her eyes. She didn't notice the woman calling security.

 A few minutes later, two large men ran in the doors to the Starbucks.

They looked like this: 

They quickly grabbed Cheryl and tried to drag her out the door

"Let me go!" She screamed, but her cries were not heard. They ultimately pulled her out of the doorway and into the rest of the plaza. They hauled her past Forever 21, Macy's, and a few other stores. Toni was following them, trying to get them to let Cheryl go.

"Ooh, let's go there!" Cheryl told the security officers as they passed the Shrek Merch™ store.

"No. We're going to the boss's office." One of them grunted.

"Ugh, fine." Cheryl rolled her eyes again.

They arrived at a fancy looking office and walked inside. The security officers locked the door and told them to wait for Ms Lodge.

"Hmm, that's funny. I know someone who's last name is Lodge!" Cheryl told Toni.

"Cool. Why did you flip out?" Toni asked.

"The worked looked like my mom." Cheryl answered calmly.

"Oh, that makes sense," Toni said.

The door opened and an attractive young woman with jet black hair opened the door. She was wearing an extremely fashionable open front black blazer and matching black pants. She also had sharp, modern stilettos. 

"Veronica Lodge?!" Cheryl asked in disbelief.