CHAPTER 7

STILL SATURDAY
*
*
*
VUYOLWETHU
*
*
*
I am a bit nervous about meeting Danny.  I just wonder if he is going to like me.  She opens the door for me.  I can't get over her beauty, her beautiful body, her smile when she sees me.
Uyanda:  You shouldn't drool, I'm all yours.  Please come in.
Me: I don't drool.  (I say pulling her to me for a kiss. She takes my hand and pulls me into the house.  She has a very beautiful house. Not too big, very warm. It's a home, Big enough for her and Danny.)
Uyanda:  would you like something to drink? Please have a sit.
Me:  Juice will be fine, thank you.  (I follow her to the kitchen and I notice shopping bags and I look at how she is dressed.  I walk to her and stand behind her while she pours the juice and sniff her neck.  She always smells good.  I must remember to ask her what perfume she is using. I grab her butt and squeeze it a little tighter than usual and give her a slap on the butt cheek.  She flinches a little as I brush where I slapped her.  I pull her closer to me and whisper in her ear.)
Me: You broke one of the rules My Kitten you know that I am going to punish you right?
Uyanda:  I know and I'm sorry.
Me: An apology won't get you out of this one.  Why did you do it?
Uyanda:  I wanted to wear this dress.
Me:  where is Danny My Kitten? Where is his nanny?
Uyanda:  Danny is in his room; Mam Rose has the weekend off. (I'm still holding her close to me.  I kiss her neck softly, squeezing her breasts a little harder than usual.)
Me:  Take off your panties and bend over and hold on to the high chair.( I let go of her and she follows my instructions. She has a cute ass.) I am going to slap your butt ten times.  Five slaps on eaçh side.  Do you understand Kitten?
Uyanda:  Yes Sir.
Me:  Good girl.  (I go ahead and do as I told her.  She winces every now and again.  When I'm done. I brush her butt and kiss both her butt cheeks. I pull her up and help her put her panties on.  I lean on the cupboard when I'm done.  She is standing next to the chair looking down.) Come here Kitten.  ( I hold her close to me brushing her ass)
Does it hurt?
Uyanda: a little
Me:  I'll make it feel better, I promise but your punishment is not done. I am still going to fuck you hard.  Right now I don't want our son to walk in on us. (She puts her arms around my neck and kisses me.)
Uyanda:  it won't happen again.  Here's your juice.  I'll go get Danny.
Are you ready?
Me: yes I am. Are you ok baby?  (She smiles her beautiful naughty smile and winks at me.)
Uyanda:  I am so wet. (And she walks away.  She is going to be the death of me I swear. She walks backs into the kitchen while I was still sitting there having my juice.)
This is Danny.  Danny this mommy's friend the one I told you about.
Me:  He is white (I whisper that to her)
Uyanda: I know right. (She says that with a big smile on her face. I turn to look at this kid.  I pick him up and put him on the counter.)
Me:  Hi there Champ.  I'm Vuyolwethu Bhengu.
Danny:  I'm Daniel Nathan Jafta
Me:  Nice to meet you.  Do you mind if I call you Nathan.  I like that name better.
Danny:  I don't mind. Mommy loves Danny.
Me:  Do you want to help mommy prepare lunch for us?
Danny:  Can I mommy?  Please! (she looks at me and shakes her head)
Uyanda:  it's fine Danny, you guys can help me.
Danny:  Can I have ice cream too mommy?
Uyanda:  Only if you finish your food.  (we prepare our lunch with a little playing here and there.  We are basically enjoying a day indoors just the three of us.)
Me:  Why don't you pack a bag for Nathan, we can go to my house for a sleepover.  We can also order in for dinner and tomorrow I'll drop you off at Tasha's place.
Danny:  Please mama.
Uyanda:  it seems like Danny likes you Mr Bhengu.
Me:  he wouldn't have been able resist my charm.  Besides I still need to punish you.
Uyanda:  and here I thought I got away with it.
Me:  Never Kitten, never.  Go pack so that we can go.  I'll clean up here. (After everything was done we leave, by the time we get to my house Nathan was asleep. I carry him to his room with his mom following behind.)
Uyanda:  I didn't know you had a kid's room here. 
Me:  I didn't.  I had it done when you told me that you wanted to introduce me to Nathan.  This way you are able to bring him with you for a sleep over.  Why didn't you tell me he is white?
Uyanda:  I didn't think it would matter.
Me:  it doesn't matter.  I would have loved to know that's all.  I like him a lot.  He is a charmer.  We are going to get along just fine me and him.  (We kiss Nathan goodnight and leave his room.  I hold her hand and pull her towards our room and close the door behind me.)  You really shouldn't break the rules Kitten.  I want you to strip naked and next to the big mirror.

*
*
*
UYANDA
*
*
*
After that instruction he walks into the bathroom and comes out wearing his briefs.  Oh My God!!! This man looks absolutely sexy.  He walks into his closet and comes out with a few things in his hands.  He places everything on the small table next to the mirror and I can see his erection.  He is standing there looking at me and I am just wondering what he is going to do to me.  He comes closer, kisses me and moves to stand behind.  He takes a blind fold and blind folds me.  I can feel his wet soft lips on the back of my neck, down my spine, all the way to my waist. His hands are playing with my breasts.  He spreads my legs a little using his. He moves to stand in front of me and takes two ropes from the small table; he ties my wrists with each rope.
Vuyo:  don't close your legs, keep them apart like that and I want you to bend over and touch your ankles.  (I do as told and he kneels behind me and ties wrists to my ankles.  When he is done I feel his tongue on my cookie.  He licks me for a bit and stands behind me.)  You are so wet my Kitten, are you ready for me?
Me:  Yes Sir (he holds my waist tight and without notice he enters me roughly and pounds in me deep and he is not gentle at all but it feels good.  I am enjoying it. He slaps my but cheeks with each thrust.  He carries on like that for a while just as I am about to climax, he stops and pulls out.  Right now I feel like crying and my ass is burning from his slaps but strangely enough it feels good.  He unties my ankles but leaves the ropes on my wrists.  He takes my hand and walks with me.  He gently places me on the bed making lie flat on my stomach.  He spreads my legs and kneels between my legs and with a single stroke he enters me from behind, again he is not so gentle. He pushes in deep and holds his position.  He takes my hands and ties them behind my back and goes on to fuck me hard.  This is really punishment.  He has no mercy on me.  He is making me scream out his name in pleasure. He carries on fucking me in this position and again just as I am about to climax, he stops and pulls out.  This time he doesn't untie me.  He flips me over so that he is on top of me. He takes the blind fold off, he looks at me and smiles.  I don't know why he is smiling when he is busy denying me an orgasm.  He spreads my legs and his face finds its way between my legs, his tongue finds my hole.  I can feel his tongue moving in and out of pussy, he sucks on my clit for a while and his tongue finds its way inside my hole again and he goes back to sucking my clit gently grazing it with his teeth.  I am ready to explode and he stops again.  I swear my tears are threatening to fall and I think he can see it because he is just smiling at me. I turn and look away.  He kneels in between my legs, grabs my ass and lifts my lower body with my back still flat on the bed and my wrists still tied behind my back.  He enters me again hard and deep.)
Vuyo:  wrap your legs around my waist Kitten.  You really shouldn't break the rules my Kitten.  Do you understand why I am doing this?
Me:  yes Sir I do.  (With that he starts moving hard and deep and this time it doesn't take me long, I feel my orgasm coming.  My ass is in the air with his hands holding it tight and my legs tightly wrapped around his waist.  He goes deeper and faster.)
Vuyo:  Come for me baby.  (He didn't have to tell me twice.  I exploded, while he carried on fucking me through my orgasm until he climaxed too.) Keep your legs there; I am going to untie you. (After he unties me, he carries me to the bathroom and we get into the shower.  After we are done he takes me to bed and tucks me in.  After this session I just want to close my eyes and sleep.  This is what he does.  After every hectic session, he takes care of me making sure that I am ok.)
Sleep my kitten.  I'll check on Nathan.  (With that said he kisses me and leaves me to sleep.)